chapter 34

"Sayakanagi I didn't recall summoning you take your dogs and go back home ?"  Ryuuen said to arisu .

" oh ? Maybe I should make you my dog " arisu smiled

Sudou didn't understand the tension.

" What's all the fuss out here ? " Manabu said from above .

Manabu came down.

" Even if this open as a leisurely open facility , were still within the school , don't you understand that  " manabu said sternly

" Well well student council president .." arisu agreed

As they all approach changing room , a voice was come from behind.

" Everyone out of the way !!!" Kushida said while running like how mitsuri run when she come from the hot springs.

Ryuuen and manabu moved.

She ran past them fastly.

Sudou who was guarding the changing room was sent flying when she accidentally tackled him.

"Why are you in such a rush kushida ? " Manabu said.

Kushida turn back to look at them.

" Your nose is
...bleeding ?"manabu said.

" I'm out of tissues just ignore it !!! " Kushida said.

' damn arisu looks so cute !!!!

Manabu looks so hot !!!!

And ryuuen class got some man tiddies !!! ' kushida face turn red and her nose is started bleeding again.

" Anyways why are you in a rush anyways ?" Manabu said.

" How can I not , horikita san was going to give a motivation speech I have to take my phone to record it !!" Kushida said .

" Horikita ? " Ryuuen said.

Everyone go outside to look at her.

Kushida turn back to Sudou.

" Are you okay Sudou kun ?" Kushida asked Sudou .

Sudou nodded .

As kushida turn back to see the leaving crowd.

A orange head boy  turn back and look at kushida and smiled.

' who is he ?' kushida thought to herself.

The boy left .

' he look like childe but with flat ass ... He got a *ahem*milkers*ahem* nice though ' kushida thought to herself.

And left with the crowd.

" Let me start by saying  , we are used to class D of first year but with hard work we became class C , but many still see us a collection of defective students  , we made up of problem children , were foolish and we fall for other class tricks so easily , students of class D it was bold of you to sabotage us before but now , I feel grateful to you , because of you I understand it fully. The difficulty of aiming any higher in a class full of defective children , but from the classes from A to D aren't separated just on superficial academic and athletic ability , that means even the failures like us will reach class A , we will make it to class A !" Horikita finished her speech .