kushida diary ( females edition )

Writing = *writing*

Kushida lying on her bed with her diary on hand , it's nearly midnight , she can't sleep so she decided to write what she likes and thinks about others in her school in her diary.

Why ?

Plot reasons .

So let's go.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Dear diary ..." Kushida said.

Kushida looked at her diary .

" I ain't marinate fuckin' dupain cheng" kushida said as she also write that.

" But I like to fuck mrs. cheng " kushida also write that.

Kushida put her pencil on her chin.

" Hmmm... Who should I write about first ?" Kushida said to herself.

" Ah ! The one and only girl I first liked in this school .... Ichinose san !" Kushida said as she started write about her heartbroken 💔 first love.

*Ichinose honami the first girl that stole my heart in this school , you should be a madman or a masochist for not liking one of the only sane girl in this school , but ...yeah for now ...*

*Anyways I love ichinose , she is so angelic , cute , beautiful , magnificent , Glamorous , attractive , sexy , hot , a whole package with two packages on front*

Kushida drooled.

*Ichinose hair looks like pink fluffy cloud , they also smell so good , feel like a silk , don't ask me how I know .*

*Well , with her physical attractiveness , ichinose san also very good person , well yeah for now , but her personality is truly angelic. She was the first person to have her whole class just by love and empathy , two things I never from ryuuen*

*She is a good leader , caring about others even from other classes , what an angel , but people say angels don't belong in earth or hell , that's the same with ichinose san , her angel personality was not meant for this place*

*She should be the queen of heaven !! Not a mere mortal on earth!!!*

Kushida stopped her writing decided to write another person.

*Let's write about suzune san , suzune san sounds good but horikta tsun has an amazing feeling , you know what , I didn't actually liked her at first at first meeting ( in animes starting).*

*But after getting to  know her...*

*I love her*

*She is super cute , her cute expressions were extraordinary , she has a type of personality I want to tease regardlessly , her tsundere face is awesome , she maybe kind of kuudere sometimes but that's also super cute, her focused face whenever she is determined to do something was extremely cute ,  omg  , I fucking love her*

*I love how premium she is , literally*

*I'm kind of bad terms with her brother , if me and horikta tsun getting married , I will never invite him to our marriage , but....!*

*Horikta tsun probably wants him to be there so yeah*

*I will add 10 bisacodyl laxative tablets in his drink  though*

*And now  sakura san !!*

*My baby !!*

*I wuvvv you so much rkdtishbydh*

*I officially proud to be called her ( self proclaimed ) mommy*

*Despite being hot and has good fashion sense , I only find her cute why is that ???*

*Whether in loose or half twintails or twintails she is cute , whether with glasses or with contacts she is cute , whether while blushing or without blushing she is cute , whether with clothes or without clothes she is....*

*That's ...cute*

*But aside , even anyone hurt her , violence is my only answer , this innocent soul must be protected at all cost*

*And now karizuwa san. She is so cute , she has impeccable fashion sense , that's so cool , I love her hair and her smile were like sunshine , I like lavenders like eyes , she is a mix of beauty and the cute*

*I especially found her pouting face so cute for no reason , she is beautiful I can repeat it more than 100 times*

*She is kind of weak person despite her confident exterior , but I like that too , as wise one say crying is not weakness , it's just means you've been strong for so long*

*When I hugged her at that some time , she cling to me so strongly more like never want to go out , her body against mine , her head against my shoulder , her thighs against mine ...*

*I probably faint if I thought of her body heat at that time ohh *

*And there is hiyori san ,that angel. That angel , That fricking angel descended from heaven she is , what an angel , angel don't stand against her because she is an angel*

*I adopted her as my baby she just  doesn't know it yet*

*That cute little smile. The way she turn the pages of her book , the way she look at me , the way her eyes become bright whenever talking about her favorite book , the way her hair tied by two black ribbons , the way she is near  shorter as  arisu , the way her voice sounds , the way her smile radiants the surrounding, it's just like miracle , she is inhumanly cute both in physical and mental*

*Even my horniness got slightly neutralized in her angelic presence, she is that life form that should be protected at all cost, regardless of sacrifice , I will kill myself to protect her*

Kushida smiling like an idiot like she isn't always .

*I can never forget the queen loli , sayakanagi san , she is so cute and that's not even fair , I sometimes feels like is she an walking annabelle doll with more cuter body, annabelle fits her perfectly , cute , scary has an alluring aura , Manipulative , always smiling*

*Most importantly can't walk in their legs.....omg that's foul*

*I always forget that she is a living human , and in my age , started thinking she was a big size human  kid polythene  doll , I get a uncontrollable urge to kidnap her sometimes , to lock her in my room , as a doll maybe I became sangwoo*

*With her black beret and cane , lilac hair she always giving me an european girl , I sometimes imagine her with a mustache near a eiffel tower saying baguette 🥖 with a baguette that is larger than her in size*

*In the end....*

Kushida write her last sentence .

* I want to have steamy female lesbian orgy sex*

With that kushida closed her diary , take it in her hand.

She tear up the pages she wrote in the diary .

Burnt it with a lighter.

" Some secrets are better off untold ..."

Kushida watched as the paper burner became ashes.

Kushida felt like a oppenheimer watching the world getting destroyed.

Dramatic hoe-