butterfly ( ayanokoji )

Ayanokoji pov.

Today is abnormal....

As always...

When I settled that my high school life cannot be more abnormal ,  when I come to advanced nurturing academy for my freedom.

This school has many rules , plans and regulations to make the students  to push beyond their limits to reach class A to have a golden ticket to good university.

And I said cannot be more abnormal because....

I came in contact with kyosan , she is one of the most weirdest person I met in the school.

Kushida kikyou on the outside she seem like bubbly , outgoing and we'll natured girl.

Total opposite of me I must say .

she is little too expressive about her thoughts , but still one of the most unpredictable people I've seen.

She thought of me as cute  little brother because I'm cute and awkward  as a ...sloth ?

I never know should I take it as a compliment or insult.

She genuinely cares about everyone in her class and her friends in other class .

Her actions leave a positive impact on people like sakura , yamauchi , horikta, sudou and ... myself ?

I didn't know if it is a positive impact or not.

But sometimes I feel like I've seen this girl before but I don't know.

As my life was totally confined in the walls of the facility that man created .

How would I ever met kyosan in there ?

I don't know.

I felt a weird  sense of deja vu whenever kyosan smiled at me .

It felt hazy but also clear .

It's a weird thing to say I suppose but I unintentionally depending on kyosan ?

Not totally , my life prior the school made me how I living right now .

The walls around me were created by how much of a life I've endured and accepted to endure more in that place.

Kyosan can never totally understand what I gone through.

She is never can , never will.

It's not a fictional story where a person suddenly appear in a life of a cold individual and break their walls with pure love.

As much as I  wanted to experience pure love as said in the stories.

I know , I can never feel it.

I've cried in the past  , but tears dried , I learn to accept.

Happiness , joy , smiling were totally a foreign concept to me.

I felt an unintentional sense of envy whenever kyosan smile so freely not caring about the world surrounding her.

Her and mine world were totally different.

I've known darkest parts of human life . Where all kinds of cruelty living freely .

She living in her dreamworld but not too naive or sometimes less optimistic , she freely expressive from smiling like a idiot when happy to raging like volcano when angry.

But still.

Why ?

Why did I still unintentionally depending on her ?