chapter 18

Kushida pov.

"...."

"...."

"..."

"..."

' GOD DAMNIT PLEASE SAY SOMETHING TO BREAK THE SILENCE . ISTG '

" chile anyways so ..." I started with a meme.

" You're different kushida san " ayanokoji said.

" I know . I know. My explanation is so weird right ?" I literally crying in embarrassment in my mind.

" No not that you're different from others " ayanokoji said.

I gasped ' NO PLEASE NOT THE ' I'm not like other girls 'TROPE . I KNOW THIS TROPE IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH AYANOKOJI BUT...

IM A HUMAN NOT A ULTRA HYBRID FAIRY DRAGON PRINCESS'

"ayanokoji kun did I ever tell you !?" I said.

"Tell me what ??" He questioned.

" That .that hah .. you're like a little brother to me !!" I clasped his hands.

" But we're the same age " he said.

" In not age wise . I'm telling that's how I see you " I exclaimed.

" Why do you see me as a brother especially younger brother ?" Ayanokoji asked me.

I released his hands .

I put my finger on my chin.

" That's because you're c-cute "
I'm embarrassed.

He looked at me with disgust. Like literally.

" Let me explain I like how much you're much slow talker , you can't even smile , you look like lazy sloth , my favorite animal is sloth, you look like you always doze off but you always concentrate , you're so awkward also " I explained.

" From all of that you said . It's just you clearly mocking me " I said.

' yeah I know it was just words come out my mouth suddenly. '

" I'm telling that all of the characteristics making me see you as a little brother who is shy of others " I said.

" ...."

' NOT THE DAMN AWKWARDNESS AGAIN '

" So you want me to call you older sister ? " he said .

" No not that it will make me feel older "

' I'm older though why am I scared of a kid '

' well he is ayanokoji .even  If I see that 8 years old ayanokoji I will be scared to death '

" We can just call each other with Nick names ! Can I give it please ?!" I asked him with stars in my eyes.

" Okay ...i guess " ayanokoji agreed.

" Okay I'm name you kiyopon "

' sorry haruka but I can't wait to second season for the birth of kiyopon '

" What is a kiyopon ??" Ayanokoji asked me.

" Kiyopon is a name that suggests you give up what you want so other people can have what they need. Like a six-sided cube, your personality is steady and balanced. You are very creative and artistically oriented but also willing to take action to accomplish your goals."

' I literally google search for that . when I first heard haruka calling kiyopon to see if any spoilers in the name '

" Wow you gave a solid explanation for a nick name " ayanokoji said.