date ?

In the classroom hirata and kushida were talking.

" Hirata kun I just realized ... "

"?"

Kushida looked serious and looked at hirata's eyes.

" You...you're not gay ..are you ?"

Kushida said in shocked and serious tone .

" Kushida san...."

" That's what I'm saying from the start though .." hirata smiled nervously.

" Oh shit... I totally believed you're gay though .."  kushida slumped sadly at her desk.

" I still don't understand why you thought of me as gay though , Kushida san " hirata asked little curious.

" Well novel spoilers said so..." Kushida mindlessly blurted out.

" What ?" Hirata asked  confusingly.

" Nothing !" Kushida defied.

Kushida slumped at her desk.

" Guess I will not get a bl bestie ever..." Kushida said to herself.

" Bl bestie ?" Hirata asked her.

" Well , you know that I'm a otaku and a fujoshi " kushida asked him

" Yes , you cutely proud about that " hirata unintentionally said cutely and blushed to himself  and relieved that kushida doesn't seem to mind.

" I always gush about mangas with my friends , it's feel so lonely not having anyone talk about bl interests" kushida said sadly.

" Didn't you have a book friend group in our class.  I heard about it ?" Hirata asked her , as he remembered mii chan told him that.

" Yes ..but they're so pure ... " Kushida said looking down.

" ...?"

" That babies are pure and innocent , they're my babies ! I won't kill their innocence " kushida said determinedly

" Babies ?" Hirata chuckled to himself at kushida for taking the mom role.

' kushida san always like that ' hirata thought to himself.

" Uh what about horikta san ?" Hirata said pointing out at horikta san who was reading a book but sometimes glaring at them both for some reason.

" Well , horikta tsun is a weird case..."kushida said.

" Weird case ?"

" Well I gave her bl manga , she reluctantly take it , but..." Kushida quietly went closer to hirata ears.

Hirata blushed slightly but went with it.

" The bottom in the manga looked like her brother. So she got angry at me "  kushida whispered to hirata.

" That's actually understandable " hirata deadpanned.

" She didn't return me that manga tho "

"..." Hirata sweat dropped.

" What about ayanokoji kun ?" Hirata said , decided to change the conversation from that suspicious thing.

" He didn't mind reading a yaoi manga , but he is just too ... Reality obsessed.. I don't know what the phrase called ?" Kushida sweat dropped.

" What's that ?" Hirata asked her.

" Like he got curious and read a yaoi manga and "

Kushida changed her tone to ayanokoji's tone.