Chapter 7

Storm was confused as to how he managed to do that. How could he leave without being heard? She was about to make her way to the dance floor but could not see Paige and Meghan, she scanned around the room and saw them waving at her.

She went up to them and they were seated with the guys they were with, and bummer for her, as Chase had made her partner ditch her.

"You will tell us everything," Paige said in a low tone.

Meghan also winked at her, and she nodded, Storm told Meghan and Paige that she would be on her way back.

They asked if she wanted her to come with her, but she refused, they were having fun and besides she could defend herself.

So she started to make her way back, and Storm felt someone following her and turned around, and threw a fist.

Her hit got blocked, and she was lifted and flipped over to the ground when she tried to get up but her hands were pinned on the side of her head and there was no way she would be able to be free.

"Your stance is very horrible."

Storm was so pissed that he had scared her, "Can you get off me?"

Chase did and she got up without another word and carried on walking, "Don't walk away from me."

"You have become quite the stalker, don't you think?"

"I would not put it that way," Chase replied, was he enjoying taunting her?

"I would, I don't get why you don't understand, I don't want you."

"You have said that a lot Storm, but that did not stop you from kissing me back."

"That was a different situation."

"How was it different?"

"I was vulnerable and sad from the fact that Brian had not noticed me."

"What are you trying to say Storm?"

"That you were my rebound for the night."

In a flash he had grabbed her and her back hit the tree, and Chase was in front of her, his hand went to her thigh, and she was wearing a short dress.

His hand was going higher and higher until his hand reached her underwear, his other hand went to her waist and it inched up until it was touching the edge of her breast, "You dare use me."

Storm could not think straight, she was getting very wet, and could not believe that her body was betraying her this way.

"Cat got your tongue?"

Her breath hitched, "No.........................."
Then his hands were off her, and wondered what had just happened, "You can go."

Storm walked away and she was puzzled, his mood swings were very ridiculous, one minute he wanted her the next he didn't.

The following day when she told Meghan and Paige what had happened, they were both confused as she was.

"Does he want you for sex?" Meghan asked.

"Yes, he said he wants me under him."

"That is so hot," Paige replied.

"I like a guy who knows what he wants," Meghan added.

"How are you not in his bed?" Paige asked.
"I don't see him in that way, he is attractive but that is all that there is to it."

"Not all of us get the chance to sleep with the alpha, or even be lucky for him to grace our presence," Meghan replied.

"Be careful, though word on the block is that Natalie might be on the lookout for you."

"Natalie?"

"Remember during the lake day, she sat next to Chase."

"I'm not sure that I remember any of that, I was too focused on Brian."

"Anyways, she feels as if Chase belongs to her and anyone that threatens that she comes after," Paige added.

"Well we won't have a problem then, I don't want Chase that way, so she can relax."

"It does not work that way, if she sees you as a threat, as Chase is going after you, she won't care that you are not interested," Meghan replied.
"That is bullshit, if she has a problem why not take it out on him."

"If only it worked that way," Paige replied.

"Anyways, enough about me, how did it go for the two of you?"

Meghan and Paige both smiled,

"Was it that good?"

"YES!!"

Storm was happy for her friends, at least they could get what they wanted, the window of opportunity was always being shut down by Chase.

"Well Louis is an amazing kisser, and he wants to take me on a date," Meghan said with so much gleam in her eyes.

"Zane is everything I want, he is sweet and listens to me," Paige replied.

"I will have to help you two with your dates."

"You need to also find one," Meghan replied.

"I will when the time is right and Chase isn't cockblocking me."

They laughed, "You should bring the alpha." Paige teased.

"Fine, I will."

Their eyes both widened, "We didn't mean it Storm, I can't be nervous the whole night." Paige replied.

"We do not want to shit in our pants," Meghan added.

Storm laughed, "I was pulling your leg, but you two were saying you wanted to be in his bed."

"Don't get us wrong, of course, he is a dominant and possessive type, which is majorly hot but talking to him would make us shiver and squirm," Paige replied.

"Fine, I get it."

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava