Chapter 20

Dinner time came, and they went to the dining hall, Storm was glad that her friends were there and did not have to be alone and draw much attention.

They stood by the line with their trays, Storm felt a kiss on her hair, and turned. Chase stood behind her, and he was grinning at her.

Storm nudged him, and turned her focus in front so that they would not draw any more attention, they had done that quite well.

"What did I do wrong?" He whispered in her ear.

"Nothing Chase, we can do this later."

Saturday came and Storm dressed up, and made sure she looked pretty as she put on a flowy dress over her bathing.

Chase was waiting for her outside and they made their way to the beach, the day was beautiful and there were no clouds in sight.

They ran to the beach, and Chase tried to grab hold of her but she ducked around him and could see that he was enjoying the game that had become cops and robbers.

Storm laughed and Chase got a hold of her, he tossed her around, and he lifted her with such ease. The day went well and supper time came as they looked at the sunset eating the seafood that they had ordered.

Things could not get any better than this even if they tried, Chase turned to her, "Would you be my girlfriend?"

Storm was shocked at his words and knew by looking at him that he would never joke about such a thing, when she had recovered, "Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend."

When she said that, Chase pulled her in and kissed her so passionately and Storm knew that she would go to the ends of the world for Chase.

She hoped that he would not tire of her, he pulled back and he was looking at her which made her heart beat faster.

His hand went to her face and Storm smiled at him, this was the first relationship that she knew that, she was going out of control and losing herself.

They stood up to head back but Storm went into his arms and Chase's arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer.

"I want to be with you Chase, all the time."

Chase kissed the top of her head, she did not care what he would think of her, if maybe he found her to be desperate but that all did not matter, she would cherish all the time that she had with him.

"We are forever Storm."

They finally decided to head back, when they arrived and walked into the cafeteria, everyone seemed to notice them.

So many of she-wolfs were looking at her with anger and snares, then there was Chase's closest friend Natalia.

They looked very pissed at her, and now she was feeling a bit targeted but she got her food and rushed to her friends.

Chase had been perplexed at her for abandoning him but she would explain it to him later on. She sat down with her friends who were laughing a bit.

"What?"

"I guess lover boys has many suitors," Paige said.
"Right, if looks could kill, you would be dead by now Storm," Meghan added.

"I know but I'm trying to lay low but on the other hand Chase does not give a shit about what others say."

"Now that's hot," Meghan replied.

"Right, he is dominant and he knows what he wants," Paige added

"How far is it going with you two?" Meghan asked.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend."

Both of their eyes widened, "He what?" Paige asked her.

"Just as I said."

"What did you say?" Meghan asked eagerly.

"Yes."

"Yes, now we can have tripled dates," Paige said excitedly.

"Already?" Storm laughed at her friends' eagerness to go on dates together.

"But be careful," Meghan said.

"Why?"

"The top she-wolves are going to be after you," Paige replied.

"True, they might be plotting to make your life a living hell," Meghan added.

"Should they not take that up with Chase?"

"They won't, no-one dares to defy the alpha, so if they can't go that route, they come to a route that they know they can intimidate," Paige replied.

Storm knew that her friends had a very strong case, as when she came in with Chase, the number of glares on her was way too much.

Storm sighed, she would not tell Chase as he had a lot on his plate.

They ate and finished, Storm, Paige, and Meghan made their way back to their place, and Storm was tired from being out late so they all decided to call it a night.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava