Chapter 18

Storm was taking it all in, "I......................."

"Will you go out with me Storm?"

"As in a date?" She asked unsure, hoping that he would not find her a bit immature, trying to clarify herself, so there would be no grey areas.

"Yes, so what do you say?"

"Yes."

Chase held her tighter and after the dip, they went back and he held her hand when they got to her place he pulled her in for a hug, and a peck on the lips.

Storm lay in bed and went over everything that had happened, she was glad that Chase had said she should sleep in as they got back very late.

Storm opened her eyes, and it was close to lunchtime, she showered and got dressed. She made her way out and when she got to the dining area, she got some food and sat by herself.

She started to scarf down her lunch, and Jeremy sat down across from her.

"I have been meaning to talk to you."

"Hey, Jeremy."

"Are you still up for a date?"

Storm felt caught out, "I............."

"You're seeing someone else?"

"Yes."

"It's okay we can still be friends."
"I would like that."

Supper time came and she had not seen Chase and knew he would be sitting with his pack as they always did, she got her food, "Storm."

She turned and it was Jeremy, "I'm glad to see you here."

"Of course, the calm brought here."

Storm laughed at the play on words he did, "That's funny."

They got their food and sat down by the table,

"How have classes been going?"

"I would say okay and you Jeremy?"

"Same, been slacking a bit with all these events and wanting to attend them all."

"I know right!"
A tray dropped down next to her and she turned, and it was Chase. She was a bit panicked, he drew everyone's attention.

She had thought that they would keep this relationship on the down low, and he placed a kiss on the side of her hair.

Storm's cheeks bloomed with color as they were whispers, Jeremy greeted him, and Chase took a seat next to her.

"I have to head back." Said Jeremy.
"See you later."

"What do you mean see him later?"

"Just what I said,"

"he knows about us and he wants to be friends."

"Yeah, right he is waiting for his opportunity with you."

"Jeremy is....................."

Chase kissed her on the jaw, and turned to him, "People are looking."

Chase leaned in and kissed her, "So? You're my girl after all."

"Can we just eat?"

"Fine, you're so uptight."

"I have a date planned for us." Chase went on.

"Where?"

"By the beach."

Storm nodded, "I would like that."

"I'm done, I have to go."

Chase pouted, "Stay with me till I finish, I ditched them to be with you."

"Fine, since you're asking so nicely."

Saturday came, they were at the beach and they ate, when they were done they went to lay by the sun.

She knew that Chase had worked hard to be able to be with her today, his head rested on her lap and he was asleep.

Storm looked down at him and he was really good-looking, he was the most handsome guy that she had set her eyes on.

She played with his hair, Chase woke up and he looked at her, "You should have woken me up, I'm bad company on our first date."

Storm giggled, "I actually liked watching you sleep."

Chase asked her so many questions and conversation flowed between them, there was so much more to Chase than what the eye meets.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava