Chapter 22

They all looked at her and could see that they had mocking glares, "Let us guess, you had sex with Chase."

Storm blushed and looked down in dismay, did her face or appearance showed that she had sex with Chase?

"Don't worry we all know this part of the phase, don't be too surprised when Chase starts to ghost you," Natalie added.

She could tell that Natalie was speaking from experience and this had happened to her, Storm could tell that she had feelings for Chase.

Storm nodded and made her way back to their place and when she walked in Meghan and Paige were sitting by the kitchen counter.

They turned to her, "Where were you?" Paige asked.

Storm sat down and told her friends what had happened and they both stared at her and took in every word that she said.

When she was done her friends seemed to be surprised,

"You had sex with Chase?" Meghan said.

"How was it?" Paige asked.
Storm bit her lip, "It was more than great, he knows his way around the bed."

"I would not be surprised," Paige replied.

"So what is next?" Meghan replied.

"I'm in love with him."

Her friends seemed to be happy but with a mix of worry for her and she did not blame them as she too was now falling into the depths that she could not control.

Would Chase get tired of her and discard her? Did he leave before she woke up so that he did not have to face her when she woke up?

"How does he feel about you?" Meghan asked.

Storm sighed, "I don't know, I mean he left before I woke up."

"You're overthinking this," Paige added.

"You will soon find out, how he feels about you truly," Meghan added.

Storm went to shower and lay in bed, thinking about the love-making with Chase, well that was what she thought they had done.

What if Chase did not think of it that way? What if he thought about it as a hook-up? Storm needed to get those thoughts out of her head.

In the following days, she saw Chase but he did not even want to make eye contact with her and she first excused it by thinking that he was busy.

As days went by she saw him hanging out with his normal crew and then she could feel the pain running through her.

They were right, he had used her for sex and that was all she was to him, the following two weeks, Storm had missed all events and had not even gone to classes.

Meghan and Paige worried for her but she told her friends that she was fine and wanted to be alone. She needed to heal her wounded heart.

Storm waived to Paige and Meghan as they went to the bonfire event, she took a deep breath. Storm knew that she would have to go out sometime, she got dressed and went to the bonfire.

She saw Paige who smiled at her as she resumed talking to her boyfriend and so did Meghan, she went and sat down.

Storm looked as Jeremy sat down next to her, "I haven't seen you in a while."

"I was not feeling well." She lied to him.

"You seem cold."

"I am."

Jeremy put his arm around him and pulled her in, she did not resist. It felt nice to be held after all that she had gone through.

She watched the fire as Jeremy spoke, she did not mind the chatter as that was what she needed to distract herself.

Why had she not stuck to Jeremy rather than giving herself to Chase, he had used her to get sex and just left her.

Jeremy held her and did not ask much and Storm knew that he knew that she did not want to talk about whatever was bothering her.

That made her appreciate him all the more, she had been on the right track with him until Chase deterred her.

She was warned plenty about Chase and now she knew everyone was adding her to Chase's body count.

She was a figure to him, which made her sadder. Some people came and sat across them,

"Chase we did not think you would come to sit by the fire."

Storm froze, and knew that Chase was sitting across them.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava