Chapter 30

Storm went to her room and lay there not moving, she kept on thinking about Chase and how much she wanted to be with him.

Even her friends had been understanding but she could see that they also thought she was going too fast.

She did not care, Storm made up her mind that she would go all the way with Chase until he got tired of her.

Yet her heart was already breaking at the thought of him getting rid of her and seeing other girls, she was not experienced with sex, so he would look for someone more out there.

Storm finally fell asleep and woke up to someone touching her hair, she opened her eyes and it was Chase.

"Am I dreaming?"

"You miss me that much?"

Storm sat up and pulled him into her arms, and he held her tightly, when he pulled back, he was searching her eyes, "Did something happen?"

"Am I not allowed to show affection to my boyfriend."

"Of course not, I love your touch."

The next few days were a blur, Chase was very busy and he was hanging around his friends a lot more and knew that he probably wanted them to know he wasn't putting them on the backburner.

She knew that the she-wolves had complained, so she spent her time with Meghan and Paige when they were there.

Her friends had asked about her and Chase but she had played it off, tonight she was alone and on a Friday night.

She texted Jeremy if he wanted to go to a movie and after a bit of convincing he agreed, they got their tickets, popcorn, and sat.

When the movie was done she turned to him, "What do you want to do? I chose movies and now it's your turn."

"Let's go drinking," Jeremy replied.

"Now we are talking."

They got to the bar and half an in, she was plastered, she reached over and put her hand on his cheek, "You have beautiful eyes."

Jeremy reached out and took a handful of her hair, "Wow, truly beautiful."

Storm felt a hand grasp her and was yanked away and the cool night air hit her and she was taking the time to process everything.

There, looking as amazing as he always did, Chase stood before her, she went up to him and wrapped her arms around him.

He pulled her back, and she wondered why he had done that.

"Why are you here drunk?"

"I went out with Jeremy."

"Why him of all people?"

Storm started to see that Chase was angry with her and she kind of liked it, he was ignoring her and expecting her to understand.

She was not planning to back down, so she just rolled her eyes and made her way back inside, she wanted to make him pay.

Storm felt his hand go on the back of her neck and he pulled her back in, she was shocked at how he did that.

"You don't fucken walk away from me and especially when I'm not done talking to you."

His eyes had changed and now they were a darker gold and knew that he was seething with rage.

"I'm sorry, but I was done talking to you."

His hand was tightening around her throat all the more, and she was struggling to breathe.

"Chase I can't breathe."

"I know."

He finally let her go and she was gasping for air, and her anger made her retaliate and she slapped him across his face.

He did not flinch, grimace but was just staring at her as if she was tickling his face, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"Should I not ask you that Storm?"

"What did I do?"

"How do you think it looks like when you go out, get drunk, and touch one another in an intimate manner with the guy who is head over heels for you."

"At least that guy is there for me, he does not leave me, no explanation, and has girls around him all the time."

"For me, it's a different situation, I have to be there for everyone."

"If I mattered a bit to you Chase, you would not be treating me like this, I am a piece of gum underneath your shoe."

"I just don't want you to be targeted for being my girlfriend."

"Bullshit, one minute you show me affection in public, the next it seems as if you're bored with me."

"So you're choosing to retaliate like this?"

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava