Chapter 19

Chase looks at her and his eyes draw her in, he pulls her in and kisses her, Storm felt more passion and she was loving every minute of the kiss.

When Chase pulled back, he was grinning at her, he got up and held out his hand, she took it and he lifted her up.

He pulled her into an embrace and she held onto him, this was her first true relationship and she had fallen hard for him and hoped that she would be in his arms forever.

They headed back, and when they got there it was supper and when they got into the eating area, Chase was immediately called, and she was given weird looks by everyone.

Storm took a tray and got some food, she did not want to make Chase or any of his pack members to feel awkward so she took her food and sat by the corner where no-one could see her.

When she was done eating, she handed her tray in and made her way back, when she got to her place she went in and had a hot shower.

She draped a towel around herself and went to her room, she nearly yelped when she saw Chase sitting on her bed.

Her towel was loose, "What are you doing here?"

"You left me no choice, first you hide away from me and then you leave without even looking back at me."

She saw that he was bit upset, "I did not mean to do that, you were with your pack and I wanted to give you time and space, without it being awkward."

Chase stood up and he walked over to her until they were centimetres apart, Chase put his arms around her waist and pulled her in.

She swallowed, his hands were softly caressing her and Storm was very close to being naked,

"You can't forget and leave me behind."

When Storm was about to ask what he meant, he pulled her in and she was flush against him, her breasts on his chest, and he was hard.

The kiss was wild from the get go, Chase was more aggressive this time and he would bite her lip, his kisses went down to her neck, and his hands went up to the swell of her breasts, and he went higher, she moaned.

Her towel would slip off soon and she did not care, but all of it was gone in a second and Chase pulled back, "I will be back."

Storm was surprised as she watched him leave, why had he stopped? She got changed into her pajamas and sat on her bed as she waited for him to arrive.

She was getting sleepy when she heard him enter through her window, he closed it and climbed into bed with her.

His hair was wet from the shower he took and he took her into his arms, "I could not wait for you to come back."

Chase kissed her by the jaw, and he whispered, "Me too, you're all I think about."

He held her tightly,

"Storm I think Chase is outside, I can pick up his scent." Said Paige and she budged into her room, Meghan following behind.

Meghan and Paige had both been out late, so she had not gotten the chance to tell them, not that they would mind.

They both froze, when they saw her in Chase's arms, as she was about to explain,

"Take your time, we are going for breakfast." Said Meghan.

They left for breakfast and Storm groaned, she loved her friends but they could not have made it more awkward.

She had not even had sex with Chase but it seemed that is what they thought,

"What are you thinking so hard about?"

"My friends think we had sex."

"And?"

"I need to clear that up Chase."

"Or we could turn it into the truth." He gave her his bad boy grin.

After Chase had left and her friends came back, they sat by the kitchen counter with a lot of snacks, from ice-cream, chocolate, chips, you name it.

They munched on them,

"Did you and Chase have sex?" Meghan jumped in.

"No we did not."

"Boring." Paige replied.

She explained to them from him coming in her room and how she was in a towel.

"If I had the chance to have sex with Chase, I would not even think about it." Said Paige.

Storm could see that they were really drooling over him.

"Now we can triple date." Meghan replied.

"It's hot if you think about it." Paige replied.

Storm and Meghan turned to her, not getting what Paige meant about that, "You and Chase."

"What is?"

"You are eighteen and he is twenty-four, he will teach you a lot about sex." Paige replied.

Storm felt color bloom in her cheeks,

"Imagine being underneath him." Meghan added.

"You two need to stop."

As they laughed.