Chapter 24

Storm opened her eyes when she felt Chase brushing her hair back from her face, she smiled at him and saw that he was studying her.

"What's wrong."

"You amaze me Storm."

"What do you mean?"

"The color of your hair and eyes are so different, how did you get them? Are they from your parents?"

"My mom had the same color eyes but her hair was jet black, Chase touched her hair, and he seemed to be thinking hard.

"Is everything fine?" She asked him.

"Yes, just curious as to why you have white fur."

Storm felt a bit insecure, "Is that a problem for you?"

Chase looked at her as if she said something that annoyed him, you really think I care about the color of your coat."

He leaned in and he placed a soft kiss on her lips, and he picked her up with ease and they went to the bathroom he got into the bathtub and she was sitting between his legs and she leaned into him.

This felt very intimate, Chase's head was leaned into her shoulder, "I don't know if I want this."

Storm did not understand what he meant, "I'm not getting what you're saying."

"I have never had a girlfriend nor a lasting relationship."

Storm froze at his words, was she just for temporary use? She did not say much and headed back to her place.

She didn't tell her friends as she did not want them to worry about her, but she felt gloomy, and when she saw Chase later on he was chatting with Natalie and them and did not glance her way.

His words kept on replaying over and over in her mind, so how would he know how to treat her? He rarely acknowledged her and had he asked her to be his girlfriend on a whim?

Storm was brooding and she ignored Chase and her friends did not ask as to why she did it but they stood by her side and that made her cherish her friends even more.

They were with her through thick and thin no matter the circumstance. Today was no different, it was night time and Paige and Meghan offered to stay with her but she had refused, she did not want her friends to miss out time with their boyfriends just because she was brooding.

Storm started when the door to her room burst open and Chase stood there, he switched on the lights and they were blinding her.

"What the fuck Storm."

"What did I do Chase?"

"I have been trying to get a hold of you."

"Why?"

"Don't ask me bullshit questions, am I not supposed to know where my girlfriend is?"
"Well you did the same to me, did you not?"

"You told me that you understood that I couldn't risk you getting hurt."

"If that is all you have to say, Chase, then you can leave, I'm not in the mood."

Instead of him leaving, Chase climbed on her bed with swift movement, and he was on top of her with her arms pinned on the either side of her head.

There was no use in trying to resist, he was the strongest werewolf, and she did not stand a chance, "What did you say to me Storm?"

"I said that you can leave if you're done."

Chase's hand went to her thigh and she was wearing shorts and a tank top, she realized how very revealing her outfit was,

"What is it that you really want?"

Storm could not yield, she had to stand her ground, "I made it clear Chase."

He leaned in but she turned her face away but it did not stop him as his lips went to her neck, she was pulsating and desire swept over her.

His kisses became wet, and he was biting her lightly, her senses started to spin and she began to forget about why she was mad at him.

"You want me Storm, why can't you just admit it?"

"I do Chase, okay, but the feeling isn't mutual is it."

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava