Chapter 39

It had been two weeks since she saw Chase, not that she would as she was at her place all the time, Meghan and Paige were going out bit by bit.

She had told them that she was fine, and today Storm was going for lunch and when they got there, stares were apparent, but she did not care.

Not that she would blame them. When she looked at herself in the mirror, her eyes were gaunt, and her hair in contrast to her face, made her all the more sickly.

They sat by a table, and tried to eat normally but could not,

"Chase, not now."

She did not turn, looking at him would only make her look like a fool, so she carried on looking down. His scent was apparent.

They walked past her table and could hear how happy he was, and they were snickering tones mocking her, saying they knew that he wanted sex from her and how he had used her.

A month had gone by and she had gotten better. Paige and Meghan had gone back to their boyfriends, and she had urged them on.

They also saw that she was better. Tonight she ran to the waterfall, and she screamed. It felt good and needed it so much.

After taking off her shoes, she was left in her shorts and tank top, and then she jumped into the cold water and screamed some more.

"The fuck, you're going to kill my ears."

She turned, and Chase stood there, and he was making his way into the water. Her heart beat fast, and did not know what she should do.

She heard the splash as he got in, and started to swim as far away from him as she could, pretending as if he was not there.

"I see you're out and about."

She finally looked at him and he was more handsome than ever. He had a small beard growing out and his hair was a bit longer.

He was more masculine, and she looked away, seeing that she was gaping at him. "I could not stay in forever."

"How have you been?"

"I'm good and you?"

Chase chuckled, "I've been great, you don't have to be so tense."

"I can't help it."

"We were in a relationship, Storm."

"I know, but now you're back to being the alpha and we your subordinates."

"Are you still mad at me?"
"No."

She started to make her way back to the bank, and as she was passing him, Chase took her hand, and her eyes widened as she faced him.

"What?"

"You seem to have changed," Chase replied, and could see that he was assessing her.

"I can't stay the same forever." She knew what he meant. Her hair was longer, and it had become whiter.

She saw Chase's eyes go down her breasts and knew that she had increased her size, they were now bigger.

Even Paige and Meghan had realized this, and they wondered why she had increased in size, Storm realized that she was wearing a white tank top and had no bra on.

Her breasts were visible and her nipples were hard. She crossed her arms across her chest,

"I have seen every part of you Storm, so why are you hiding from me?"

"That's when we were dating."

Chase nodded, "I see you're tense. I guess you are still mad at me."

"I'm not mad, just getting used to seeing you, I guess."

"How have things been going?"

"Fine, I guess, and you?"

Storm had heard the rumors that he was with other girls.

"Doing great."
Storm nodded, "Good to hear that."

"Why were you screaming?"

"Just releasing some stress."

"Nothing that I can't handle."

"Of course, you wouldn't let me help or open up to me."

Storm could hear the irritation in his voice, did he care for her still?

"I'm not your problem anymore, so there is no need to."

"I know........................"

"I guess I should be heading back."

"Be safe Storm."

"I will enjoy your swim."

"Bye."

Early access to chapters:  www.patreon.com/posts/alpha-wants-me-101322732?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link