Chapter 40

Tonight she was going out with Jeremy, her friends had told her that she had to move on and they were right.

They decided to attend disco night and began drinking. After a brief dance, they took a seat in the crowded venue.

She and Jeremy were lucky when they got a booth to sit by as they carried on drinking,

"Here."

Storm knew that voice, it was Natalie, "Could you move up."

Storm did and she was next to Jeremy, and her stomach dropped when the guys came, they had drinks, Chase just gave them a nod.

She could see that Natalie was relishing the moment, but some new girl was next to Chase and was flush against him.

Storm could not believe that Natalie was smug, but Chase had another girl, they carried on drinking, she was finishing the drinks as fast as they came.

She leaned on Jeremy's shoulder, more drinks came and she took another glass, and began drinking. Seeing Chase with another girl was taking a bit of a toll on her.

"That's enough."

She got startled and looked at Chase wondering who he was talking to, as she was about to take another sip of her drink his voice boomed again.

"That's enough Storm."

She was unsure of what she had done, asking, "Sorry?"

"You have drank enough."

Storm rolled her eyes. Who did he think he was? He still wanted to control her, she stood up, "I will be back, I need to use the restroom."

She said to Jeremy, and he nodded, some of his friends had come and joined him, after using the bathroom, she went to the bar and got a bottle.

Storm went outside and stumbled out into the forest, drinking was numbing her emotions and the cool air was helping her.

Storm let out a yelp when she was hit and couldn't see who was attacking her; whoever it was, they were very strong.

She tried to run, but someone hit her again and started dragging her on the ground. She screamed in pain.

Where was she being taken to? All of a sudden she was let go and Chase was there. Whoever it was had run away.

He pulled her up, and her heart was beating fast.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava