Chapter 27

"Storm."

She turned and her friends left knowing that Chase wanted some time with her.

"I'm confused."

Storm did not understand what he meant by that, he took her arm and lead her to the bank, and he let go of her hand.

"What's wrong Chase?"

"You tell me you love me, but you are not acting like it."

"I'm lost, what did I do?"

"You don't look at me, don't want to sit with my pack and get to know me all the more."

"I only do that, so we avoid speculations and the fact that some already know that we had sex."

"What's wrong with them knowing that we had sex?"

"That's intimate Chase."

"It is but you're my girlfriend, so what is the problem with that?"

"For you, they think it's an accomplishment, but for me, I'm just another girl in your collectibles."

"So you don't think I mean it with you?"

"I did not say that."

"You're implying it Storm, I can read between the lines."

Storm knew that what he said was true, so she hung her head and did not say anything else, what could she say, they had to have trust between them.

"This is new to me Chase and I get it, I should not have lied."

"That's all I want."

"Chase we need you."

Chase turned to Brian, "I'm coming."

"You can go."

Chase nodded at her words and he was out of sight in a minute and she headed back to her place, and she sat by her bed.

She kept on playing the conversation that they had and sighed, there was no point in her dwelling on all of this.

Storm, Meghan, and Paige all sat around the table, "So how is it going with Chase?"

She knew that Paige and Meghan really loved listening to her about her relationship with Chase.

She also needed their advice and a place to vent or to see a new perspective from them, and when she was done they all seemed to be just as conflicted as she was.

Midnight came and she still did not hear from him and checked her phone, still nothing and now it was one in the morning and she could not wait any longer.

She put on shoes and dashed out, Storm was feeling a bit anxious, careful to not be caught out of sight.

She knew that it was dangerous for her to be out alone but this was a chance she was willing to take.

When she got to Chase's place, she knocked on his door and finally could hear the door open. Chase seemed surprised to see her there.

He was wearing just boxers, he had been asleep and he stepped aside. She took off her shoes and was left with socks, so as not to mess up his place.

Chase closed the door and she followed him to his room and he sat on the edge of the bed, "You should not have come alone, It's dangerous."

"I don't care."

Chase looked at her, "What's wrong?"

She got up and took off her top and climbed on top of him, she tipped his head so that he was looking at her.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava