Chapter 10

Storm, Paige, and Meghan had all signed up for hiking class, they wanted to be able to do one class together.

They headed to their meeting point and the tour guide was very attractive. They looked at each other and they all knew that they were gushing at the tour guide.

They started on their hike and it was hot, the sun was really punishing them, yet the view was rewarding as they sat there.

They headed back, they took a nap. They went to the main hall where there was a dance tonight, they wanted all the new wolves to mingle with the ones that were there.

The atmosphere was amazing, and they got some punch as they sat and talked to others, Storm needed to pee badly.

After relieving herself in the bathroom, she headed out, once in the hall making her way to her friends, "Storm."

Storm stopped and turned to Brian, he was waiving at her to come over and she felt a bit sick, all of them had their focus on her.

Don't look at Chase, whatever she did, she would not look at Chase but as she was going over, Chase had one girl on either side of him, fighting for his attention.

Brian opened his arms for her, and she went in willingly, how long had she waited for this moment, his hands went around her waist, and hers around his neck.

His scent was making her want him all the more, he pulled back, "You look beautiful." Brian slurred out.

"Thank you."

Her phone started to ring, "Excuse me." Storm headed outside and saw that it was her mother, "Hey mom."

"Stormy, how is going over there."

"I'm adapting well to all the classes and it's very much fun here."

"That's great sweetheart, how are Meghan and Paige."

"They are great too, how have you been."

"Everything is okay but I must say that I miss you."

"I miss you too mom."

"I was just checking up on you, call me if you need anything."

"Thanks, mom, I will."

"Anything Stormy."

"I know mom."

"Love you."

"How sweet."

Storm jumped and it was Chase, and her heart was beating fast, "It's my mom."

"I know."

"You were ears dropping?"

"No, I wasn't, I was walking Sage out."

Storm did not even know who that was and did not want to know, "I see, we should head back inside then."

"No, we have to talk about something."

Chase's voice sounded low and dangerous, "About?"

"Why you bit me."

"I did?"
"Really?" Chase looked at her in disbelief that she would lie like that.

"I did not know."

Chase's eyes had more irritation in them and it seemed he was running out of patience, "How long are you going to keep this up?"

"Why are you doing this to me?" Storm replied surrendering.

"It's fun teasing you, and besides I've never been tricked and then had my lip bleeding because you decided to bite me."

"That was the only way for you to let me go."

"You are testing my patience all the more Storm."

"How? I want Brian but you can't seem to comprehend that."

"What is it you like about Brian?" Chase asked her, he was finding all this amusing as he had a smirk on his face that he was not trying to conceal.

"Everything, the way he looks, talks, and smiles. He just drew me in at first sight."

"How touching, a sweet romance story."

"You may mock me, but there is nothing wrong with liking someone."

Chase seemed to be really thinking about what she said, he covered it up again and became the alpha she knew, that was ruthless.

"What if Brian can't give you this romance fairytale that you dream of? Then what happens?"
Storm hadn't thought that far, "I don't know."

Chase looked at her in disbelief, "Brian is not into the romance bullshit, like all of us."

"So it's just sex?"

"Now we are talking, no strings attached, is the best."

"What of Natalie."

"What is there to say? She is delusional, and Natalie knows to never cock block me, she and I are not an item and never will be."

Storm couldn't believe how callous he sounded, they did not care at all, it was cold and she shivered a bit.

She was surprised when Chase took off his jacket and handed it to her,

"You don't have ................"

She didn't finish her sentence and took the jacket and wore it, "Thank............."

He was already walking away, "Thank you." She yelled out but Chase did not turn around she knew that he had heard her.

The scent of his jacket was lustful and drew you in, who thought she would be wearing the alpha's jacket?

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL: Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava