Chapter 32

Storm woke up with a massive headache and the events of last night came to her, she opened her eyes and saw that she was in Chase's room.

He came in through the door, from the bathroom, "You're finally awake sleeping beauty."

"Stop it, I know what I look like when I wake up."

"Wait," Chase replied and he disappeared and came back with some water and aspirin. He handed it to her.

"Thank you."

Chase kissed the top of her head, and when she was done and headed to the bathroom, and stripped down.

The water had been running and she got into the shower and turned when Chase came in and climbed into the shower with her.

He pulled her in, "You can't get away with showering without me."

"I thought you had showered already."

"Well, you could have asked."

He took the sponge and bubble bath, he squeezed onto the sponge, and started to scrub her, she lifted her hands as he did in a gentle manner.

She was enjoying his touch and leaned into his hands as they spread like wildfire, when she was done, Storm took the sponge and started to do the same.

She was barely scrubbing him when he pulled her into his arms, and everything escalated. Chase had lifted her up and lowered her onto him.

Storm was a bit spent and rinsed off, Chase lifted her out of the shower, her legs were shaking as he had taken out so much on her.

To add on she had a hangover, he dried her hair and gave her some clothes to put on.

Storm would try understand Chase, and give him time, so she did not know if she should overstay her welcome.

"Are you hungry?"

"No."

"You have to eat Storm."

"I know but not now, I don't want to throw up."

"Fine, we will eat a bit later."

Chase sat by his work area,

"Sit."

Storm made the bed as Chase worked, when she was done, and climbed on, and took her phone from the side desk.

She replied to Meghan and Paige telling them that she was with Chase and would probably come back later.

Storm texted Jeremy next, thanking him for coming out with her and if he needed her that he should not hesitate and text her.

After that she built a pillow mountain so that she could be propped up, she looked at Chase as he worked.

He looked way hotter working, and could not believe that he was all hers, she had seen him plenty of times being stone cold, and he was feared a lot.

Yet here she was, seeing a different side to him, and needed to understand that he had an image to uphold, and not to pressure him.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

She was bought out of her daydream, "Sorry, I just like looking at you."

"You don't have to apologize."

She got her phone and was watching videos and loved being with him, even though he was occupied with work, just being with him made her happy.

He ordered food and he worked as he ate, she also ate but she was taking very small bites, and her hangover was making her not want food.

She tried to push the food aside,

"Don't even think about it, you have barely eaten."

"How did you see that?"

"It's called multi-tasking."

Storm took her food and ate bit by bit, and when she had enough she lay down, and decided to take a nap.

She woke up when she heard voices and there stood the she-wolves and they seemed to be seething, Chase smiled at her apologetically.

He showed them something on the computer and did not take longer than five minutes and he started to motion them out.

Before they left, she had not missed Natalie's glare and knew that things would go badly from now, onwards.

If anything happened, she would tell Chase and knew that this would be resolved very fast, he had said anything including protection, he would be there for her.

So she did not worry and took her phone, to check responses as she waited for Chase to come back. He did not take time and was back.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava