Presentation

Jimin's Pov:-

"Mr.Jeon wants to see my presentation?" I asked while Bogum hyung nodded.
"He wants to see what idea you have but he is busy today so you will have to give presentation first in tomorrow morning."he said as I frowned looking down.

Will he try to get back at me for giving him lunch late today?

"Are you okay?"bogum hyung asked.
"Ohh I am fine hyung. It just that my first presentation in this company so I am little worried if I make mistakes."I said fiddling with my fingers."I said.
"Jimin-ah, we learn from our mistakes. But we work hard and give our hundred percent then it's worth it."bogum hyung said patting my shoulder.
"I will remember that. Thank you hyung."I said smiling. He smiled back ruffling my hair.
"Hyung, you are messing up my hairstyle."I whined pouting and he laughed. Someone cleared their throat and our heads snap in that direction. Mr. Jeon standing there holding lunch box in hand looking somewhat irritated.
"Oh Jungkook, you came to return lunch box..."bogum hyung said.
"Yes and I also want to talk to Mr. Park personally."he said and my eyes widened.

Did he not like the food?
Is he gonna fire me?

Thoughts ran through my head as I clenched on my sides.
"Sure Jungkook. Have conversation till then I will check how's work going on."bogum hyung said walking towards door.
"Okay."Mr.Jeon replied while looking at me with straight face and I couldn't get what he has in his mind.
After bogum hyung left, Mr.Jeon walked towards me standing infront of me. I feel intimidated by look in his eyes.
"Did you not like the food?"I mumbled looking down.
"Food was good Mr. Park."he said in straight voice.
"Then are you angry that I was late to give you lunch?"I asked again.
"You had your reason so no and I don't like to talk to anyone without looking at them so I suggest raise your head. I prefer it that way to have conversation with eye contact."he said and I instantly raise my head meeting his gaze.
"That's better now about thing I want to talk to you is...."
"Can I come in?"a voice asked as our conversation halted.
"Oh Rose come in."he said, his tone much softer now.

Now he is talking softly but with me.... Ofcourse I am new intern and he is boss.

"I wanted to talk to you about something."Ms. Rose said walking in room.
"Sure. What is it?"Me.Jeon said with hands stuffed in pocket.
"This is the designs Yuna made for this year's collection."she said handing him photos and file. He looked at it nodding.
"It looks nice. What do you think Mr. Park?"he asked showing me photos.

 Park?"he asked showing me photos

I looked at the designs. They looked pretty and elegant but I thought I have seen them somewhere before.

Oh I remember them!!

"They are good but I think I have seen designs similar to them in Busan fashion festival and fashion walk last year."I said bowing slightly.
"Rose, can you call Ms. Yuna to my cabin. We will go there to have a discussion. Mr. Park come with us."Mr. Jeon said in firm tone.