Always stay with me

Jimin walked holding Jungkook's hand as Jungkook looked at their interlocked fingers.
"Your hands are so small hyung."Jungkook said making Jimin look back at him with pout.
"They are not. Yours are just too big."he whined making Jungkook chuckle.
"Give me your phone Jungkookie. I will call Chanyeol hyung."Jimin said and Jungkook nodded giving him his phone. He called Chanyeol quickly telling him to get car at company entrance. They reached entrance waiting for Chanyeol.
"Do you feel better now?" Jimin asked worry laced to his voice.
"Much better that you are with me hyung."he mumbled tightening his hold on Jimin's hand.
"Yoongi hyung told me you must have forgotten about your medicines and overworking yourself. Luckily I was still at company or else you would have skipped taking your medicines. You are careless Jungkookie. You should take care of yourself." Jimin scolded younger but Jungkook felt his heart skipping beat seeing smaller's pouty and angry expressions making him look more adorable in Jungkook's eyes.

" Jimin scolded younger but Jungkook felt his heart skipping beat seeing smaller's pouty and angry expressions making him look more adorable in Jungkook's eyes

"Yes Yoongi hyung. Jimin called me to get a car."Chanyeol said getting in the car.
"Thank god. He was not picking up the call."Yoongi said signing in relief.
"Don't worry hyung. You know Jimin will take care of Jungkook well."chanyeol said starting the car. He drove to the company entrance to see Jimin and Jungkook standing holding hands. Chanyeol smiled seeing how Jungkook looking at Jimin as he is most precious in the world. He parked car infront of them getting out of the car but none of them noticed as they were in their own world.

"I am here love birds." Chanyeol said smirking leaning against the car. Jungkook and Jimin snapped out at Chanyeol's voice. Jungkook rolled his eyes seeing Chanyeol smirking at him looking at him with teasing look on his face. Jimin blushed as he tried to free his hand but Jungkook didn't let go of his hand.
"Don't say a word." Jungkook said making Chanyeol raise his hands in surrender but smirk still evident on his face. Jungkook ignored it and pulled Jimin with him towards the car. They sat down in car as Chanyeol started the car.
"To Jimin's house Chanyeol." Jungkook said making Chanyeol surprise but he quickly masked his expressions nodding.
"Wait can you first take us to Han river please?"Jimin said.
"Why hyung?" Jungkook asked Jimin to which Jimin smiled softly at younger.
"You seem stressed Jungkookie. Han river is beautiful at night. You will get relaxation and peace to your troubled mind there."he said rubbing Jungkook's hand. Jungkook's heart melted and stomach filled with fuzzy feelings all over seeing smaller's caring towards him.
"Okay take us to Han river Chanyeol."he said earning bright beam from Jimin. Chanyeol just smiled looking at them from rear view mirror driving in direction of Han river.

Yoongi hyung was right. They meant to be together.

******************************************
Look Jungkookie how beautiful river looks." Jimin said as they stood on the bridge looking at the view of river.

" Jimin said as they stood on the bridge looking at the view of river