Risky deal

Jimin's Pov:-
I walked inside the Mr.Jeon's cabin holding lunchbox.
"Mr.Jeon your lunch." I said as he nodded his head and Yoongi hyung sat down beside him taking chair.
"Would you mind if I also taste lunch today?"Yoongi hyung asked.
I nodded my head smiling,"of course I made some extras." I opened lunchbox placing it in front of them.

" I opened lunchbox placing it in front of them

"I made gimbap yesterday so I thought I could bring it for you also with lunch

"I made gimbap yesterday so I thought I could bring it for you also with lunch."I said.
"Thank you Mr.Park. It looks delicious."Mr.Jeon said and I bowed smiling.
"And Mr.Jeon, this is sweet dish I made in return of cupcakes. I like them so much."I said smiling giving them box of dasik.

"I said smiling giving them box of dasik

"Oh my Eomma make them for me sometimes."Mr.Jeon said smiling and I smiled back.
"Enjoy your food." I said and walked out of his cabin.

I hope he likes the Dasik I made...

Jungkook's PoV:-
"Wow hyung, it tastes like just my Eomma makes."I said eating amazing Dasik. He raised hand to take another one but I slapped his hand away.
"I let you take one but not other ones. He made them for me."I said pulling the box to myself.
He frowned," you brat."
"But food was delicious kook. You are lucky." He said and I frowned.
"What do you mean 'lucky'?" I asked.
"You will understand soon."he said smiling and I gave him confused look but concentrated on my lunch.
********************************************
"Come Mr.Jeon."he said as taehyung opened the door.
"Thank you Mr.Park."I said walking inside as he ushered me towards the couch.
"Would like some tea?" He asked and I nodded.
"Tae,bring the bag of Mr.Jeon's cloth were we keep all washed and pressed clothes while I make us some tea."he said and they part ways.
I sat down looking around because I didn't paid much attention to surrounding last time. House was small but really cozy and had homey feel. Unlike mine, it feels lonely and lacks warmth because my Eomma doesn't live with me. She prefers to live at our old house which is in village. So I had no choice but to live alone. It feels good when Yoongi hyung visit me to make me homemade dishes but that happens occasionally.
" Here is your tea Mr.Jeon." Mr.Park said placing cup in front of me.
"It is fragrant."I said taking in its aroma which is really pleasant.
" oh that is the edible flowers my Eomma gave me which give aroma and flavour to the tea.Try it." He said and I took the sip.
"It is nice."I said as warm liquid filled my mouth soothing my throat.
"Here are your clothes." Taehyung came with bag of the clothes. He kept bag on the table and took another cup that Mr.Park kept for him.
"Thank you Mr.Kim."I said politely sipping the tea.
"Cupcake you made was good even though I get to eat only half because my best friend didn't wanted to share it."he said sipping on his tea as Mr.Park glared at him but didn't said anything. He pouted to himself and continued drinking his tea. It took everything in me to hide smile on my face and keeping straight face.
"Would you make it again?"he asked but I shook my head.
"It was one time thing Mr.Kim." I said looking at Mr. Park who frowned.
"You should make them again. They were yummy." He said with sparkle in his eyes. I unknowingly smiled and kept my empty cup on table.
"Let's see. Now I should go, chanyeol must have been waiting for me and thank you for the tea."I said picking up cloth bag.
"You should have tell him to come in for tea."he said.
"I did but he had some work nearby and he just messaged me he has arrived." I said walking out of the door.
"Good night Mr.Jeon."he said and I wished him back. He waved and closed the door as I walked towards my car.
" so how was it?"chanyeol asked and I look at him with raised eyebrow.
"What? I took my clothes, drank tea and left simple."I said shrugging my shoulder.
"That's it." He said with irritation and I frowned.
"What do you mean by that's it? What did you expected to happen?"I asked crossing my arms.
"Nothing let's go."he said signing and got in the car. I also sat in the car scrolling through my phone.