First Date- Part one

Only half and hour passed but Jungkook was regretting calling Jimin to accompany him for meeting. Right now he was sitting on his chair fuming while watching Jimin talking to Suho with smile on his face.
"Why you didn't tell me that he is also coming with her?"Jungkook whispered to Yoongi.
"Because I didn't knew."Yoongi whispered back crossing his arms. Jungkook huffed threading fingers through this hair.
"So Mr.Jeon, how was the material we sent?"the lady asked Jungkook.
"They are durable and really some good quality. Thank you."Jungkook said with polite smile.
"I am glad, Mr.Jeon."she said with smile bowing politely.
"I have started working on my project using your given material already." Jimin said with excitement.
"I can't wait to see your creation of outfits."Suho said smiling at Jimin.
"Jungkookie umm I mean Mr.Jeon and Bogum hyung helping me a lot." Jimin said as his cheeks dusted pink as he corrected himself for saying Jungkook's name. Jungkook smiled smugly hearing Jimin's nickname infront of everyone.

See jerk I am special to him...

"We should get going."a lady said smiling standing up. They stood up to bid farewell to both son and mother.
"See you soon. All the material has been arrived now. Let us know when you will need new batch."Suho said as Jungkook nodded.
"Jimin, think about the dinner invitation. I will cook with Eomma for you if you agree."Suho said.
"I will let you know." Jimin said smiling at both of them. Jungkook clenched his fist trying to mask his irritating expressions. They left and Jungkook settled down drinking water .
"Suho seems to like you Jimin."Yoongi said making Jungkook's eyes widen as he looked at Yoongi. Jimin blushed fiddling with his fingers.
"I know."he mumbled looking down at his shoes.
"You know."Jungkook exclaimed standing up from his chair.
Jimin nodded. "But I don't like him that way. But I don't want to hurt his feelings. If he asks me then I will tell him that I don't feel same way as him and I already have feelings for someone else."he whispered last sentence so softly and shyly that Jungkook could barely hear him. His face lit up with smile as soon as he heard Jimin's words he felt his heart burst with happiness. His smile widened when he saw Jimin looking at him through lashes shyly.
"I am going to do my project."he quickly said and rushed out of room while covering his blush. Yoongi chuckled and Jungkook smiled ear to ear sitting on his chair.
"You brats, start dating already!"Yoongi said while chuckling.
"Hyung, we didn't even had our first date..."Jungkook said.
"Then what are you waiting for.. ask him."Yoongi said pointing at Jungkook.
"Easy for you to say."he scoffed crossing his arms as Yoongi rolled his eyes.
"But seriously Kook just ask him. I have never seen you this happy before and he also likes you."Yoongi said patting Jungkook's shoulder.
Jungkook nodded signing and started doing his work.
****************************************

"Oh! I am going crazy. How can I say that infront of him."Jimin mumbled to himself trying to calm his blushing cheeks.
"Someone caught feelings badly and blushing madly....."a voice singsong making him look up. Felix walked up to him giggling and Jimin blushed more than he already was. He sat down beside Jimin placing hand on his shoulder.
"Are you okay jiminie?"he asked rubbing Jimin's shoulder.
"Yongbokie, " I just said I have feelings for jungkookie infront of him."he said shaking his head but Felix squealed hugging Jimin.

"he said shaking his head but Felix squealed hugging Jimin