Taking care

"You look good,trying to impress someone?"Taehyung said smirking at Jimin through mirror. Jimin scoffed glaring at his best friend who wore smug smile looking at him.

 Jimin scoffed glaring at his best friend who wore smug smile looking at him

"You are crazy. I am not."he said and fixed his hair looking at mirror ignoring his annoying grin on his friend's face.
He walked out waving at his best friend as Taehyung smiled waving.
"Bye Taehyungie, see you in the evening."Jimin said smiling.
"Bye min."Taehyung said as he stood leaning against doorframe.
"Don't do anything in my kitchen."Jimin said and Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"When did it became your kitchen?"he said crossing his arms pouting.
"You always make mess cooking something."Jimin said showing tongue to taehyung. Taehyung scoffed and glare at his giggling friend. Jimin smiled laughing as taehyung closed the door.
******************************************
"Jimin, can you come to cabin?" Yoongi said on the phone.
"Okay hyung." Jimin said through the call. Yoongi told him not to bring lunchbox for Jungkook through message.
"He must have gone have out for meeting or something." Jimin thought while walking towards Jungkook's cabin.
"Can I come in?"he asked knocking the door.
"Ohh Jimin-ah come. No need to ask.Jungkook is not here."Yoongi said as Jimin came in.
"How can I help you hyung?"Jimin said as Yoongi gathered some files.
"Actually I want to ask you a favour."Yoongi said.
"What favour hyung?"
"The thing is that the reason Jungkook didn't came today was because he is ill. He had fever since last night. I stayed with him for night yesterday. He was going to come but I convinced him to take rest for a day."Yoongi said and Jimin nodded.
"I was planning to go to his house in evening but I have to go back to my house because my little brother have came back suddenly today. Jungkook is really stubborn and he will definitely forget to take his medicines. I am sure he must be sitting with his laptop right now. Please can you go to his house and make him eat and take medicines or he will order something from outside and that is not good for his health. He is really bad at taking care of himself.You can go back once he sleeps." Yoongi said hopeful that Jimin will help him.
Jimin being kind person he is didn't able to refuse the request.
"Hyung I didn't knew you have brother."Jimin said.
"He is my uncle's son actually but he is really like my little brother than cousin."Yoongi said smiling a little bit.
"Okay hyung, I can-
"I can go to Jungkook's house."Jimin and Yoongi's head snapped in the direction of voice. Rose walked inside holding file in her hand.
"I will buy healthy hot soup for him and make him take medicines."Rose said but Yoongi refused.
"You have to stay here Ms.Rose. Only you can look after companies employees if Jungkook is not here. Jungkook will not like if you are not here in his absence, he will be upset."Yoongi said politely.
"I can manage it."Rose said and Yoongi resisted urge to roll his eyes.
"I am sorry but you have to stay Ms.Rose because important client is coming and you have to attend them in Jungkook's absence. Also Jungkook is used to eating food that Jimin cooks so it will be good for him to eat homemade food."Yoongi said.
"Then I will finish my work quickly and go to Mr.Jeon's house."Jimin said and Yoongi nodded.
"I will text you the address."Yoongi said and Jimin nodded. He left as Rose clenched her hands because she didn't had any other excuse to visit Jungkook's house.
*******************************************
Jimin's PoV:-
"Tae, I will come home late than usual. You have dinner and go to sleep if you want."I said on my phone as I sat in the bus.
"Are you working overtime?"Tae asked.
"No tae, Mr.Jeon is not feeling well. Yoongi hyung had some emergency so he can't go to his house so he asked me to visit Mr.Jeon's house to make him something before taking his medicines." I said.
"Aww how sweet of you min. Mr.Jeon will be thankful."he said and I rolled my eyes at his smug voice.
"Okay bye."I said and hung up the call before he tease me more. He always tease me nowadays on Mr. Jeon. I don't know why does he think that something is going on between us. I signed looking out if window watching trees and buildings pass by. I am only doing favour to help Yoongi hyung.
I stood front of his house fumbling with my fingers nervously.