Assurance

"Eat Jungkookie, you have only taken few bites."Jimin said worried seeing Jungkook not eating properly. Jungkook signed and leaned his head against Jimin's shoulder.
"Just don't feel like eating.."Jungkook whispered as Jimin put down his chopsticks and cupped Jungkook's cheek caressing it gently. He softly kissed Jungkook's forehead leaning his forehead against his head.
"Everything will be fine Jungkookie."he said patting on Jungkook's cheek. He took some rice and fed Jungkook.
"Eat Kookie."he mumbled urging Jungkook to eat. Jungkook signed and didn't protested as Jimin fed him.
"Enough firecracker. I am full."Jungkook said holding Jimin's hand.
"But- " Jimin said but Jungkook silenced him putting finger against his lips.
"Keep it aside."Jungkook said taking chopsticks from Jimin keeping it aside. He wrapped hand around Jimin's waist and pulled him against him.
"Lay with me for a while."he whispered laying them down on couch.

"I miss my appa especially today firecracker

"I miss my appa especially today firecracker." Jungkook said burying nose against Jimin's locks. Jimin's heart felt heavy hearing Jungkook's sad voice. He looked up to see Jungkook looking right in his eyes. He gently leaned his forehead against Jungkook's their breaths mingling.
"I understand Kookie and I am by your side. Don't be sad. It's making me sad too." Jimin mumbled and rubbed his nose against Jungkook's. Jungkook's heart melted hearing smaller's words and he gently placed kiss against Jimin's forehead.
"How come you became this important in my life hyung. Must be the reason I couldn't help but like you because of your this sweet nature and kindness. You look cute as well as gorgeous is another bonus." Jungkook said caressing Jimin's cheek. Jimin blushed hugging Jungkook burying his face in Jungkook's chest.
"Kookie, stop with all compliments. I am just normal guy who likes you as much as you do with me. You are also kind, caring and always helpful too"Jimin said looking up at Jungkook who smiled at him. He cupped his cheek placing lips against his plump ones. Jimin wrapped hands around his neck returning the kiss with fervour.

 "You are so beautiful firecracker

"You are so beautiful firecracker." Jungkook whispered pulling out and kissed Jimin's neck softly.
"Umm K-kookie, someone will see."Jimin said trying to pull away. Jungkook pulled out and pulled Jimin closer closing his eyes.
"Jungkook I.... what the- a voice said making Jungkook and Jimin pull away from each other. They got up to see Rose looking at them crossing her arms.
"What the hell is going on here?"she asked looking at Jungkook and Jimin who were sitting with Jungkook's hand wrapped around Jimin's waist. She tried her best to mask her anger and irritation seeing scene front of her.
"I had one and half hour free so I was - I mean we were just..." Jungkook tried to spoke but Rose interrupted him.
"What if someone else was here instead of me.."she questioned.
"No one enters my cabin without knocking Rose during lunchtime." Jungkook said.
"But why Mr. Park is here with you?"she asked.
"I asked him to stay with me." Jungkook said without any hesitation.
"Jungkookie but..."
"It's okay firecracker, we don't need hide it from her." Jungkook said smiling at Jimin. Rose almost scoffed at the nickname clenching fist in anger.
"What is it Jungkook?"she asked masking anger in her voice.
"Jimin hyung is my boyfriend. We are dating." Jungkook said with smile pulling Jimin close. Jimin blushed but smiling holding Jungkook's hand. Rose clenched her jaw trying not to glare at Jimin.
"Oh is it! Good for you."she said in as normal voice as she can muster up. Jungkook smiled nodding his head.
"Did had something to talk about before?" Jungkook asked.
"Nothing urgent. I will come after having lunch."she said deciding not to mention about the lunch she wanted to ask Jungkook to have with her. She walked out of cabin and rushed towards her cabin in anger.
"Ughhhh what the fuck! How could they get together just like that.... How can Jungkook fall for that boy so easily like that... what about us and all the time we spent together all these years. I stood by his side in every challenge and helped him but I only remain his fucking friend. But that boy came out of nowhere and now he is Jungkook's boyfriend. Jungkook was supposed to be mine but that Jimin ruined everything."Rose thought fuming banging fist on table.
She crossed her arms, " Jungkook can't be with somebody else. He should be with me and I will not give up."she said clenching her jaw.

In Jungkook's cabin:-

"You are so cruel Jungkookie." Jimin said hitting Jungkook's shoulder as soon as Rose left.
"Why I am cruel firecracker?" Jungkook said with confusion.
"How can you said that we are dating to Ms. Rose that easily..."he said frowning at younger.
"What's wrong with that? She is my childhood friend so I wanted to let her know about my cute little boyfriend."he said bopping Jimin's nose. Jimin scrunched his nose against swatting Jungkook's arm.
"Don't you know kookie.... Ms. Rose likes you and you said we are boyfriends just like that. She must have felt sad that the person she likes is with another person." Jimin said with sad smile.
"She likes me but I never thought about her liking me like that. I don't like her in that way and she is just like my family members." Jungkook said shrugging his shoulders.
"You dummy, how could you not know that she likes you all these years..." Jimin said shaking his head.
"I don't even thought about being in relationship let alone think about if someone likes me or not. I didn't even tried to figure out if anyone likes me or not. Same goes with Rose, I never even thought about liking her. She is my childhood friend that's it." Jungkook said.
"But you thought about liking me, don't you?"Jimin said pointing at him.
"It came naturally firecracker. I don't thought or tried it just happened. I just started liking you without even realising about it."he said kissing Jimin's cheek. Jimin smiled wrapping hands around his neck.

Jungkook's phone ranged and he picked up seeing yoongi's call

"Hello hyung, what's up? Why are you calling?" Jungkook asked.
"Someone set fire in your home office and all documents got burned kook-ah."Yoongi said with anger clear in his voice.
"What the fuck!" Jungkook cursed standing up abruptly causing Jimin to flinch. He stood up to holding Jungkook's hand looking at his angry face with worry.
"It must be that motherfucker hyung."he said with anger.
"I think so too kook-ah. Fire alarm was disabled so it didn't rang during fire.I am going there with Namjoon. You also come, we will meet there."he said before hanging up the call.
"Fuck!" Jungkook sat down cutting the call.
"What happened kookie?"Jimin asked tugging on Jungkook's hand.
"Someone set fire in my office at home." Jungkook said and Jimin's eyes widened in shock.

"How does someone knew where I kept all the documents." Jungkook thought before leaving his cabin with Jimin following him.