Trouble at Party

Jimin's PoV:-

Why do he have to look this good...

Jungkook looked so handsome to me in his blue suit with light blue silk undershirt. It's not like I have not seen him in suit before but now he looks too good. I can't help but sneaked glances at him time to time.
"Mr. Jeon keep looking at you." Felix whispered in my ears. I looked at him with wide eyes as I feel my cheeks getting red with blush.
"Stop, he is not."I whisper yelled at him as he quickly stick tongue out to me. I peek through my lashes to Jungkook to see him looking at me. I quickly looked away fiddling with my fingers.

What is happening? Why I feel so nervous?

"Are you okay Jimin? You look tense."Bogum hyung asked.
"I am totally fine hyung."I said and took glass of wine from one waiter. I took sip of tender drink trying to drink my nervousness away.
"I wonder what's this party about?"Lucas said.
"It is their brand launch party. They are launching small range of their clothing brand."Yoongi hyung said.
"This seem really grand compared to the small range of clothing." I said looking at the money that spent to arrange the party.

No one's PoV
"Good evening Jungkook." Rose walked towards us and stood beside Jungkook greeting him.

" Rose walked towards us and stood beside Jungkook greeting him

"Oh Rose, good evening." Jungkook said smiling at Rose.
"Good evening everyone" she greeted as everyone greeted back.
"When did you came?" Jungkook asked as she smiled.
"Few minutes ago. I came little late."she said and Jungkook nodded.
"Our deal going to benefit us very much Jungkook. Look how much they have spent just for small range of brand launch."Rose said.
"I guess." Jungkook said not wanting to talk about him.
"As long as he keep it in his pants."Yoongi hyung said crossing his arms. Bogum snorted but agreed with Yoongi nodding his head.
"We just gonna deal with him for year then I am not doing any business with him."Jungkook said gulping down his wine little more.
"But Jungkook if we are getting this much money from this, why not!"Rose said.
"No fucking way, I don't want ji- I mean my employees traumatised because of his creepy ass."Jungkook said in irritation.
"Keep it down, we are in his party."Yoongi said patting Jungkook's back. Rose frowned but kept quiet to everyone's relief.

"Hey, may I know your good name?"a voice surprised Jimin as he looked in direction to see quite handsome man standing smiling at him.
"Umm, do I know you?"Jimin asked politely.
"No but you look so beautiful so I wanted to ask your name."man said smiling. Jimin could feel blush rising on his cheeks as he bowed.
"Thank you. I am Park Jimin."he said bowing.
"I am Lee Taemin. Nice to meet you."he said raising his glass wine. Jimin gave him polite smile nodding raising his own glass. Taemin left after giving one more smile to Jimin.
"Woah Jimin, you are already snatching men."Ten said.
Jungkook clenched his hand around his champagne glass looking at interaction in front of him with jealousy.

Why does everyone have to hit on him?

Why he have to be so goddamn gorgeous?

"I am not interested in them. I can tell who genuinely wants to get to know me and who is just trying to ... you know.."Jimin said trailing off shrugging looking down at his shoes. He was not really interested all the men who shows off their money in parties. He could tell that they were just showing off all their wealth and not interested in him for who he is. Jungkook hide his smile with so much effort sipping the wine.