I want to court you

Jungkook's PoV:-
I smirked looking at blushing boy infront of me. He peeked at me through lashes before lowering his head again shyly.
"Look at me." I whispered leaning down towards him. He shook his head quickly as his fingers fiddled with my hospital shirt.

God save me! He is gonna kill me with his cuteness.

He slowly removed my hands around him urging me to sit.
"Eat now, food is already getting cold."he mumbled opening the box.

"he mumbled opening the box

"Here."he said handing me the box but I shook my head.
"Feed me." I said looking at him with pouting lips. He scoffed shaking his head and put small table on my lap. He placed lunchbox infront me before sending me glare.
"Stop acting like a child and eat, will you?"he said crossing his arms.
"But why can't you feed me... my stomach hurts when I make movement with my hand."I whined showed him lifting my hand.
"Ouch.... See it hurts." I said patting my stomach looking at him. He rolled his eyes but took chopsticks in his hand making me smile.
"You are just annoying child right now."he mumbled giving me bite of rice.
"Wahhh finally!! I was dreading everytime I ate that bland food. My stomach will be really satisfy finally."I said as he kept feeding me food. I could see little smile appearing on his lips time to time but he masked it quickly trying to show me he is annoyed.
"Did I miss something here?"a voice asked as we snapped out of our zone to see Yoongi hyung standing there looking at us with smirk.
"Your CEO is just annoying nothing else." Jimin said rolling his eyes as I looked at him with pout.
"You are being mean hyung."I whined crossing my arms.
"And you are being childish."he said whining back huffing. We bickered back to forth but he kept feeding me in between.
"Stop you two. You are arguing like old couple."Yoongi hyung said crossing his arms. Jimin blushed immediately and I smirked looking at Yoongi hyung with smug smile.
"Something happened between you two when I was gone, right?"he asked eyeing us suspiciously.
"Nothing just I told him that I like him."I said smugly. Jimin's eyes widened quickly and his cheeks turned red. He smacked my arm glaring at me.
"You are shameless."he mumbled and I chuckled as quickly hold his hand.
"Hyung knows Jimin hyung. He knows everything from start." I said as he looked at Yoongi hyung with surprise who shrugged his shoulders in response.
"Hyung came, I will be going now."he quickly said trying to free his hand from mine. I pulled his hand pulling him towards me. He gasped looking at me with wide eyes. I leaned towards his ears.
"I will start to court you as soon as I get out of this hospital."I whispered in his ear. He blushed pulling out his hand from mine.
"I am going."he mumbled and almost ran out of the hospital room.
"I am going crazy because of him hyung."I said smiling to myself shaking my head.
"Indeed you are and just like he said shameless too."he said laughing as I glared at him.

Day on which Jungkook came back to work

No one's PoV:-
"Welcome back Jungkook-ah."Yoongi said smiling at Jungkook as he nodded smiling sitting on his chair.
"So how's everything going?"he asked taking file in his hand.
"Everyone going well. The new material Jimin suggested is really good and durable too. He also started his own project also. He got skills and talent in what he does."Yoongi said making Jungkook smile.
"Liked my choice hyung..."he said smugly makes Yoongi roll his eyes.
"Don't be so proud of yourself, you brat. He didn't agreed to be your boyfriend yet."Yoongi said crossing his arms.
"Yet......he will be soon."Jungkook said huffing pouting at Yoongi.
"You sure are child for CEO. Well I am going to meet one of our client. You don't need to come, Bogum is coming with me."Yoongi said gathering files.
"Okay hyung. All paperwork is piling up. I will clear it out and will take walk around the company to see how's everything is going.."Jungkook said earning nod from Yoongi.

"I bought your lunch Jungkookie."Jungkook looked up in surprise to see Jimin with lunchbox in his hands.
"What did you call me?"he asked looking at Jimin whose cheeks redden after realising.
"Umm Jungkook.."he mumbled shifting on his leges.
"No no tell me."Jungkook asked getting up from chair walking around the desk.
"Jungkookie..."Jimin said quickly and put down the lunchbox on desk. He tried to walk away but Jungkook was quick enough to hold his hand pulling him towards himself.
"I like that name. Adorable just like you."Jungkook said smiling.
"Stop it. You are making me go crazy."Jimin whispered shaking his head.
"Then we are on same boat. You are doing same to me." Jungkook said pulling Jimin more closer. Jimin slowly pushed Jungkook bit being able to meet Jungkook's eyes.
"Eat your lunch Jungkookie."Jimin said making Jungkook sit handing him box.
"Looks delicious already." Jungkook's mouth watered looking at food. Jimin smiled looking at Jungkook's face.

"Before I start, I got something for you too

"Before I start, I got something for you too." Jungkook said as Jimin looked at him with confusion. Jungkook opened the drawer of his desk pulling out Jar of cookies.
"I made some choco chip cookies. I don't know how does they taste. I just tried to follow my Eomma's recipe." Jungkook said scratching back of his neck.
"They look really good Jungkookie. Thank you so much."Jimin said smiling brightly.
"Ohh don't thank me. I could do anything to see your smile." Jungkook said. Jimin blushed hearing Jungkook's words as he heart started beating faster.
"Come on, try one. I want-
"Jungkook, I- ohh Jimin is here."Rose said entering the room.
"I will let you know after tasting eat Jungkookie." Jimin said and rushed outside the room holding jar to his heart smiling ear to ear. His expressions didn't go unnoticed by Rose and she noticed look in Jungkook's eyes. He was looking at Jimin with heart eyes as Jimin walked out.
"Aishh how more adorable he can get." Jungkook said smiling before taking bite. He relished the delicious taste forgetting about person in the room.
Rose clenched her fist seeing everything happening in front of her.
"What is going on between you two?"she asked in as normal tone as possible.
"Everyone will know when time is right."Jungkook said making Rose more annoyed.
"You can tell me. I am your childhood friend."she said sitting on chair front of Jungkook.
"Umm I am courting Jimin." I like him."Jungkook said smiling as Rose clenched her fist under the table.
"When did that happen?"she asked as Jungkook shook his head.
"I don't know but it just happened without realising."he said.

You didn't realised my feelings for you after so many years we were together and one boy came and you fell for him. I won't let my efforts go in vain just because of some mere intern. I will make you mine Jungkook.

Just wait and watch........