Chaotic Visit

Jimin's Pov:-

I woke up as my alarm ranged at 7am in the morning. Today, me, Mr. Jerk and Bogum hyung going to visit the firm I suggested for organic colours. We are leaving early because it will take day atleast to take tour around there company and private farm.
I walked in bathroom with towel getting ready for the day. My phone ranged as I was fixing my hair.
"Who is calling this early in morning?"I groaned walking towards nightstand picking up my phone. I saw bogum hyung's name flashing on the screen.
"Hello, good morning hyung."I picked up the call.
"Good morning jimin. I called you to tell you that I can't come today because my eomma have fallen ill so I have to take her to the hospital. I have already informed Jungkook so you give him the tour and write down everything."he said through the call.
"No problem hyung. Take care of your eomma. I will handle here."I said walking downstairs to make myself some cereal. I hung up the phone and raised my hand to reach the cabinet.
"Why it have to be so damn high?"I huffed as I stood on my tiptoes to reach the box of cereal.
"Aww my small best friend is struggling."a voice said as I scoffed.
"Instead of making fun, come help me you alien."I huffed and he giggled. He took box and handed it to me.
"You are cute soulmate."he smiled ruffling my hair. I pouted slapping his arm away.
"Don't mess my hair and why are you up early?"I asked adding milk to bowl of cereal.
"I have photoshoot early."he said and I nodded asking if he want cereal.
He shook his head,"they are giving breakfast on set."he said and walked towards his room holding cup of coffee.
"You better not leave empty coffee cup in your bedroom tae."I yelled after him getting his laugh in response. I rolled my eyes eating my cereal. My phone ranged again showing Mr.Jerk on screen.
I picked up the call," Good morning Mr. Jeon."I said.
"Good morning Mr.Park. Give me your address, I will pick you up from your house instead of you coming all the way to company. Since Bogum hyung is not coming so you have charge writing important notes down."he said.
"Um Mr. Jeon I can come by myself there."I said.
"It's okay Mr.Park. I will come to pick you up. I don't want you to be late."he said in smug tone as I tried not to scoff.
"Thank you for your kind gesture Mr. Jeon."I said rolling my eyes.
"It's my pleasure. Send me your address and be ready."he said and hung up as glared at the phone screen.

Who does he think he is!

I huffed finishing my cereal and took my bowl to the sink. I messaged him my address quickly and collect my sling bag from bedroom taking last look of myself in mirror. I walked down as I saw taehyung getting out of his bedroom.
"You look great tae."I said as he smiled showing his boxy grin. He looks adorable when he smiles like that. I pinched his cheeks and cooed at his pout.
"You are cute too alien."I giggled and he huffed but smiled anyways. The doorbell ranged and I walked towards it knowing who is going to be there probably. I opened the door and saw Mr. Jeon standing there his hand stuffed in his pocket.
"Good morning Mr. Park."he said as I bowed.
"Good morning Mr. Jeon."I said.
"Oh my god! Mr. Jeon is here. Why don't you tell me before?"tae whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes at him shaking my head.
"Mr. Jeon this is my best friend Kim Taehyung."I introduced them.
"Hello Mr. Jeon and I am extremely sorry for the blazer incident."he said bowing.
"It is okay. That matter is settled now, right Mr. Park?"he asked me smirking.

That audacity.....

I held myself from rolling my eyes and gave him straight face.
"You are right Mr. Jeon. Can we go now?"I said as he nodded with smug smile. I want wipe of that annoying smile from his face.

"You are lucky. Mr. Jeon is hot."tae whispered in my ear and I smacked his hand lightly.
"Shut up alien and bye."I said as I followed Mr. Jeon to his car.
"Where is Chanyeol?"I asked him.
"Ohh he is not coming also because I have some work for him to do so I will be driving. Get in."he said getting in driving seat. I nodded and got into a passenger side.
"Put on location on GPS."he said starting the car. I put on the location it shows it will take two hours to reach there.
"You can take a nap if you want."he said and I shook my head.
"I am not sleepy."I said looking out of window.