Comfort

No one's PoV:-
Jimin looked at the initial design of the outfit he designed for project. He was excited for this project after arrival of all the clothing material which he always loved. As soon as he knew that material is going to arrive, he started drawing designs on his sketchbook. He quickly made basic design of his idea as soon as he received desired clothing material.

Shaking his head he cut out some more flairs of material

Shaking his head he cut out some more flairs of material. He stitch them in three layers giving them flair look. He wrap them around neck of mannequin and stitched the three layered lace.
"Isn't it too old fashioned? "he mumbled to himself signing and slowly removed stitches. He removed the lace and pouted shaking his head.
"What should I do to make it more eye catching.." he whined frowning without knowing someone standing at the door cooing at him.
"Having some trouble Hyung? "Jungkook asked Jungkook asked entering the room looking at pouting smaller. Jimin flinched in surprise startled with younger's sudden appearance. Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's expressions and started looking at Jimin's design.
" Its missing something right?" Jimin said fiddling with his fingers making Jungkook frowned.
"Hyung, you have done pretty decent work don't beat yourself ok..... It just need some more finishing and something that can give it some modern look. How about you make design for male version as well then it will balance out everything." Jungkook suggested tracing finger on material .
Jimin's eyes lit up at Jungkook's words and he started jumping in excitement. "Oomoo Jungkookiee why I didn't thought of that. Its an amazing idea. I will start making sketches for this from today." he said in excitement making Jungkook laugh. Jimin smiled widely and hugged Jungkook in excitement. Jungkook's eyes widened but soon replaced with smile as he wrapped hands around the smaller.

 Jungkook's eyes widened but soon replaced with smile as he wrapped hands around the smaller

"Sorry. I got too excited."Jimin said pulling out as he blush spread out on his cheeks. But Jungkook shook his head and put his hands on both sides of Jimin trapping him against the table.

"I will happily give you many more ideas if I am going to get hug from you." Jungkook whispered smirking as Jimin's eyes widened. He pressed his palms on Jungkook's chest in attempt to push him.
"You pervert." Jimin mumbled as he tried to push Jungkook away. Jungkook just laughed and held Jimin's hands on his chest.
"You are so adorable that you are making me go crazy uggghh." Jungkook said with groan. He pulled Jimin closer and quickly pecked his forehead. Jimin pulled out quickly and smacked on Jungkook's arm.
"Jungkookie, we are in office. What if someone sees us?"Jimin scolded younger as Jungkook gave Jimin teasing smirk shrugging his shoulders.
"Then they will know how whipped I am for you." Jungkook said making Jimin blush more. He cupped his cheeks trying to cover red tint on his cheeks.
"You didn't tell me do you like the cookies I gave you?" Jungkook asked hopefully. Smile bloomed on Jimin's face.
"They were so good Jungkookie. I even bought some of them with me today."Jimin said with excitement in his voice. Jungkook's heart skipped a beat hearing smaller's words. His cute bunny smile that Jimin find cute appeared on his face. He looked like a little kid who got the Christmas present he always wanted. Jimin took some minutes to realise he is staring at younger. He quickly shook his head and hold Jungkook's wrist and pulled him out of room.
"Go away Jungkookie.... You are distracting me go!!"Jimin whined and pushed Jungkook out of room. Jungkook laughed but complied to Jimin's wish walking out of room. Jimin sat down to draw new design that Jungkook suggested on sketchbook. He couldn't help but smile when he remembered Jungkook.