Dream Date- part 2

Jungkook's PoV

"Are we really boyfriends now hyung?" I asked him again as we walked on sidewalk. He blushed nodding and intertwined our fingers.
"Really?" I asked again looking at him smiling.
"You have asked me hundreds of times this...yes yes we are boyfriends."he said loudly catching everyone's attention. He hide behind me burying his head in my back embarrassed.I laughed and wrapped hand around his waist. He glared at me and slapped my arm but I held his hand kissing back of it.
"You look so cute together."some girl said smiling at us.
"Thank you. He is mine now."I said and Jimin's eyes widened. He quickly held my hand pulling me with him blushing.
"You are shameless kookie."he said making me laugh. We stood near railing of Han river as he wrapped his hand around mine.
"So you are not mine firecracker?" I asked
leaning my forehead against his head.
"It's obvious now that I am your boyfriend."he said shyly and leaned against me more. I turned around and pulled him in hug.
"You have no idea how happy I am." I said and I feel his hold tightening around my waist. I kissed his head while rubbing his back.
"I am happy too kookie."he said pulling out smiling at me.
"I love it when you smile like this and I am the reason for your smile." I said cupping his cheeks.
"Omo stop with your compliments kookie, I can't stop blushing."he said shaking his head looking away.
"And I told you already I love to make you blush." I said and he pouted at me making me coo at him. I pinched his cheeks rubbing my nose against his.
"Shall we go and have dinner now?" I asked but he shook his head. I looked at him in confusion but he smiled.
"I want to cook for you today."he said wrapping hands around my neck.
"No firecracker, how can I let you cook on our date. We can have dinner together at restaurant." I said but he denied again making me frown.
"No you did so much and I had so much fun. Now it's my turn to give you something in this date too."he said. My heart fluttered from what he said. I cupped his cheeks pressing lips against his forehead. Jimin smiled looking at me and stood on his tiptoes to kiss my forehead.
"Let's go kookie."he said pulling me with him towards the car. I smiled at his cute nickname but pulled him back. He turned his head looking at me with confusion.
"Make sure you don't call me with your cute ass nickname in-front our colleagues, okay my firecracker?" I said and placed kiss on his cheek. He turned around pouting at me wrapping hands around my waist.
"So I can't show you off around.."he said as his pout deepened.

"Ohh my firecracker, you are gonna kill me with your cuteness

"Ohh my firecracker, you are gonna kill me with your cuteness. I will announce all around that you are mine when there is right time." I said leaning forehead against his. He nodded smiling and we continued walked towards my car.

At Jimin's house

Jimin's PoV:-

I can't believe I have boyfriend now and on top of all, he is CEO of company and I am just an Intern. But the way he acts with me make me believe that he is person with so much money but pure heart. He likes simple things and he doesn't have ego like many of rich men has, he is sweet, caring and has little bit childish side that he shows only to the people he is close with which I love so much. I am glad he acts carefree and like little kid with me that means he is comfortable in my company.
"Earth to firecracker, are we going to stand in-front of door all night?" Jungkook said making me snap out of my trance.
"Ohh sorry, I got lost in thoughts."I said pulling out key from my side bag.
"Any tension?"he asked worriedly but I smiled shaking my head in denial. I opened the door and we entered the house hand in hand. I kept my side bag on table and made him sit on sofa.
"Now wait here while I make dinner for you."I said smiling. He smiled as I turned around but he pulled me to sit on his lap.
I yelped in surprise, "Kookie, what are you doing? Let me go."I said squirming in his hold.
He just smiled pulling me more closer and buried his nose in my neck.
"Let me inhale your comforting scent."he whispered rubbing nose on my neck. I smiled running fingers through his hair.
"Aren't you hungry kookie? We can cuddle after eating." I said smiling as he signed his hold loosening around me.
"Okay I will let you go for now only because I want eat your food."he said making me giggle.
"Sure my cute Kookie."I said pinching his cheeks.
"I am not cute, I am hot. You are cute one in our relationship."he said with smug smile. I shook my head and got up from his lap showing him tongue before running inside kitchen.