Love is in the air

"You look nice Jiminie."Taehyung said signing looking at his best friend who was looking at himself in mirror nth times.
"I don't know Tae. Isn't it too casual?"he said looking at his cardigan.

"Jiminie, you will wear sack, Jungkook will still find you cute

"Jiminie, you will wear sack, Jungkook will still find you cute."Taehyung said giggling earning slap on hand from his best friend.
"You are saying ridiculous things." Jimin said pouting.
"Isn't it true? Jungkook always had heart eyes when he sees you. You just don't notice it."Taehyung said making Jimin blush.
"You alien...." Jimin said but before he could continue doorbell rang.
"Your boyfriend is here to pick you up."Taehyung said smiling smugly. Jimin glared at him giving him warning look to don't do anything. Jimin rushed outside to open the door. His face lit up with smile seeing Jungkook standing there looking handsome as hell and giving him smile.

 His face lit up with smile seeing Jungkook standing there looking handsome as hell and giving him smile

"Good morning firecracker." Jungkook said smiling opening his arms as Jimin wrapped his hands around his neck hugging him.
"Good morning kookie." he said as Jungkook wrapped hands around his waist.
"Did you wait for long time?"Jungkook said pulling out his hands loosely wrapped around Jimin's waist.
"No I am ready. Just need to get my bag."Jimin said giving Jungkook eye smile.
"Your cute little eye smile made my day better already." Jungkook said and Jimin's cheeks turned rosy with blush.
"Omo Kookie, it's too early for your cheesy compliments."Jimin said giggling slapping Jungkook's shoulder. But his smile said otherwise as he loved affection Jungkook was giving him.
"It's too early for your sickly sweet romance too."a voice said snapping them out of their world. Taehyung stood there with teasing smile on his face.
"Ohh good morning Taehyung."Jungkook said giving him smile.
"Good morning Mr.Jeon."he said walking towards the couple.
"Drop the formalities. Call me Jungkook." He said.
"Woah benefits of being best friend with boyfriend of CEO of famous fashion brand."Taehyung said with smug smile.
"Stop it Taehyungie."Jimin said slapping his arm glaring at him. Taehyung laughed as Jungkook shook his head looking at the duo.
"Let's go or we will get late."Jungkook said and Jimin nodded.
"I will just get my bag."Jimin said walking towards bedroom. Jungkook nodded as he waited for Jimin.
"Please take care of him Jungkook. He may seem sassy but he is really emotional when if comes to his loved ones. I think he considers you as his important person right now so I hope you know how much you mean in his eyes."Taehyung said.
"I do and as much as I am important for him,he is also important in my life just like my closed ones maybe more than that. I have never been this happy in my whole life than I am right now. I will take care of him and I will try to make him as much happy as he makes me." Jungkook said sincerely assuring Taehyung about his best friend. Taehyung smiled and nodded towards Jungkook. Jimin walked out bedroom towards them carrying his bag.
"What did he told you about me?"Jimin said looking at Taehyung with suspicion.
"I told him that he should always hold your hand in crowd or you will get lost because you are so small and get lost easily."Taehyung said crossing his arms with teasing laugh. Jimin slapped his arm as Jungkook chuckled at them.
"Let's go before we get late." Jimin said pulling Jungkook towards door. Jungkook just smiled letting Jimin pull him towards door.

"Here comes love birds."Chanyeol cheered as couple walked towards the car. Jimin blushed and Jungkook glared at Chanyeol as he chuckled. They got inside the car as Chanyeol started the car.
"You look so pretty firecracker." Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear smiling and held his hand intertwining their fingers. Jimin's cheeks tinted red with blush and he looked at Jungkook shyly.
"Kookie, stop it."he whispered back trying to hide his blush.
"Didn't you dressed up so prettily for me, hyung..."Jungkook said smugly. Jimin slapped his arm as Jungkook let out chuckle.
"Pretend that I am not here..."Chanyeol said smirking at them as Jimin blushed more covering his face with one hand.
"Don't hide it firecracker." Jungkook whispered again while kissing back of Jimin's hand.
"Ohhmoo, how much I miss my baekie right now."Chanyeol signed.
"God knows how does he tolerates you." Jungkook said smirking earning glare from Chanyeol. Jimin looked at Jungkook with confusion not getting the conversation.
"Ohhh Baekie means Baekhyun, his boyfriend. They are together for three years now."Jungkook said.
"Ohh I didn't know you had boyfriend Chanyeol hyung.."Jimin said smiling at Chanyeol.
"Never got chance but yeah I got best boyfriend."he said smiling. Jungkook smiled shaking his head.
"He seems to be great then hyung..look at your smile.."Jimin said smiling.
"Yes he is."Chanyeol said smiling ear to ear and got back to driving.
"They seems like a really cute couple." Jimin whispered softly.
"Not more cuter than us though... no one can compare your cuteness."Jungkook said pinching his cheeks smiling.
"Gosh.. kookie."Jimin exclaimed slapping Jungkook's arm away and looked away blushing.
"Ahh....can you give me your phone?" Jimin asked suddenly.
"Why?"Jungkook asked with surprise but handed his phone to Jimin.
"Why you don't have any screen lock on your phone?" Jimin asked.
"What's in their to hide anyways..."Jungkook said shrugging his shoulder. Jimin nodded and opened the camera smiling.
"Let's take selfie kookie."he said urging Jungkook to pose. Jungkook smiled shaking his head looking at the camera.
"Our first day as a couple." Jimin cheered smiling widely at the camera. He took photo and excitedly looked how it came out.
"Kookie, you are not looking at the camera.."he whined looking at Jungkook with frown.
"I am looking at pretty smile of my boyfriend."he said smiling while wrapping hand around Jimin's waist. Jimin smiled shyly looking at Jungkook and leaned towards him. He placed soft kiss on Jungkook's lips and quickly pulled away looking at the phone.
"Here."he handed Jungkook his phone. Jungkook smiled seeing their picture as a screensaver on his phone.
"I got the same." Jimin said showing his phone to Jungkook.
"Aigoo, didn't saw this day coming when Jungkook the cold person going so soft for someone. You treat us so cold and you treat Jimin so kindly, so unfair."Chanyeol said fake pouting.
"Just focus on driving."Jungkook scoffed crossing his arms.
"See he is harsh."He said as Jimin laughed shaking his head.

******************************************
Jimin's PoV:-
"So keep all the reports ready and be prepared. I will be inspecting all the departments and the work next week. We should be throughly prepared for upcoming new fashion range launch."he said as we all nodded in agreement.
"I should pace up my work as well."I mumbled to myself closing my book.
"Don't worry, you are working just fine Jiminie." Felix whispered in my ear. I nodded at him smiling as he gave me smile back.
"Okay that's all for today's meeting. You all can go now. It is lunchtime now, go have a lunch."Jungkook said standing. Everyone went out talking.
" I will bring your lunchbox Jungkookie." I said as I started to walk towards the door. But hands wrapped around my waist from behind.
I smiled looking on side as he pulled me closer.
"Don't you want have lunch kookie?" I asked holding his hands around me. He rubbed his nose against my neck.
"Kookie, tickles."I said giggling turning around wrapping hands around his neck.
"Bring your lunchbox with you and we will have our lunch together."he said.
"Is it okay kookie? Me having lunch with you suddenly.."I asked him.
"Don't worry hyung. We will tell that I had something to discuss with you for your project." Jungkook said giving me smile. I nodded and he leaned down kissing my forehead.

"What the hell is going on here?"