Emotional support

No one's PoV:-

Jungkook and Jimin separated from each other after hearing the voice. Jungkook held Jimin's hand pulling him to his side.
"What are you doing here uncle?" Jungkook asked and Jimin eyes widened.
"I came here to talk to you but never expected to see this shit."his uncle said with disgusted look on his face.
"What do you mean by that?" Jungkook said with stern voice  as Jimin's hold on his hand tightened.
"I didn't knew you were fucking gay."his uncle said with anger.
"So what?" Jungkook said as his anger rised hearing his uncle.
"Firstly you are not answering my calls and messages then I came here to see you fucking around with some boy."his uncle said.
"Watch you mouth before talking." Jungkook fumed hearing words for Jimin.
"Jungkookie calm down."Jimin whispered tugging at Jungkook's hand.
"I was calling you because I wanted money and you are ignoring my calls. So I came here to talk to you." he said pointing at Jungkook.
"What else do you want? I gave you my father's company and you are taking money from me all these years. I gave you money in sake of saving my father's company. But then I got to know that you are spending all money I have given you in alcohol and gambling. Then why should I give you money that I have earned with hardwork." Jungkook fumed.
"That doesn't concern you. That company belongs to me now and I will run it however I want. This is nothing compared to death of my brother and your sister and you are responsible for their death. You can't talk back to me when you are the reason for their death."his uncle said.
"That was accident and it doesn't have to anything with Jungkook. He was young and he didn't knew what gonna happen. How can you blame him for something which his not in his hand."Jimin said getting infront of Jungkook.
"This is our personal matter. Don't poke your nose it other's business boy and get out of here I want to talk to him."his uncle spat.
"Don't talk to him like that and he is not someone you can talk to like that." Jungkook said in anger.
"Wow now you talk back to me because of this boy. Seems like this boy affecting you in bad way."he said.
"Bad way you say? And what were you doing all this years? Blackmailing him and traumatising him with your harsh words since he was teenager. Do you know how badly you have affected him all these years emotionally."Jimin said holding Jungkook's hand tightly as few tears left his eyes in emotions.
"Ohhh seems like you are not going to stop backing him up boy. You get him out of here. I want to talk to you alone."he said pointing at Jungkook.
"Sweetheart, you wait outside for me. I will call you after sometime for our lunch okay?" Jungkook said to Jimin who shook his head immediately.
"No Jungkookie. I will not go leaving you here all by yourself."Jimin pleaded with teary eyes.
"I will be fine firecracker." Jungkook whispered wiping few stray tears escaped from Jimin's eyes.
"Jungkook what is happening here? What is he doing here?"a voice said as he looked at the person. Yoongi stood there with irritated look and anger clear in his eyes.
"Yoongi hyung, can you take Jimin with you for sometime. "Jungkook said indicating Yoongi.  Yoongi nodded without questioning anything and glaring at Jungkook's uncle.
"You better not ask for money or else I will show what you have been doing with all of Jungkook's money to aunt Seulgi (Jungkook's mother) and I will not hesitate to expose all your frauds in business."Yoongi spat giving pointed look to Jungkook's uncle.
"You bastard! Get out!"his uncle said in anger.
"Watch your mouth!" Jungkook yelled clenching his fists. Jimin wrapped both hands around Jungkook's hand clinging to him. Jungkook looked at smaller who was look at him with worry in his teary eyes. He quickly cupped his cheek assuring him.
"Go hyung. The first person I will come back to after this talk will be you." Jungkook said and placed soft kiss on Jimin's forehead.
"Don't listen to anything he says to you about that incident kookie. I will be waiting for you."Jimin said wrapping hands around Jungkook's waist hugging him. Jungkook returned the hug wrapping hands around him.
"Let's go Jiminie." Yoongi said softly as Jimin nodded walking after giving last look to Jungkook. Jungkook signalled him assuring him. Yoongi closed the door behind them signing.