Morning effects

Jungkook's PoV:-

I woke up blinking my eyes trying to adjust the binding light coming from window.
"The hell who opened the window..." I mumbled closing my eyes again but they snapped open when I felt hand wrapped around my waist. I looked and my eyes widened to see Mr.Park sleeping beside me with his lips formed in pout.

How did he sleep here .......

'Mr. Park, mr. Park." I called him slowly but he shook his head and mumbled.
"Ohh, Mr. Jeon don't worry it just a bad dream , I am here."he said as he moved closer to me tightening his arm around my waist. I couldn't help but small smile appeared on my face.
"Did he saw when I had nightmare."I signed thinking and I slowly tried to remove his hand around my waist. But he whined pouting moved closer his head touching my chest. My heart raced suddenly seeing him that close to me.
"Mr.Park,you need to wake up or you want to sleep all morning snuggling against me" I whispered slowly.
"He sure loves cuddling."a voice said giggling as I looked up to see his friend smiling at us.
I quickly shook him,"Mr. park wake up." I said and his eyes snapped open.
"Oh god!" He shrieked and rolled causing him to fall down of couch.

Jimin's Pov:-

I rubbed my butt groaning trying to sit up while soothing pain.
"Are you okay?" Mr. Jeon asked kneeling down in front of me giving me hand to hold. I put my hand in his and he pulled me up instantly. I let out yelp as he pulled me up suddenly. I couldn't control my body and collided against him causing him to stumble. But he regained his posture holding my waist tightly.
"Jumpy, aren't we? a voice said and my eyes snapped in direction and widened as I saw my best friend looking at us with mischievous smile. I instantly pulled myself away from him and stood up trying to calm myself.
"Good morning you two. I hope both of you had good sleep."he said smirking at me .
I glared at him," tae, shut your mouth." I whispered pinching him. He pushed me slightly rubbing his stomach.
"I will make some breakfast. Get ready." He said and walked inside kitchen. He left and we stood in hall feeling awkward in the situation.
"Umm a-are you okay Mr.Jeon? You ha-" he stopped me.
"I am fine Mr. Park, just don't tell anyone about this." He said fixing his dress shirt he wore all night.
"I will not tell anyone." I said as I folded the blanket.
"Thank you." He said and took his phone and called someone.
"Hello chanyeol, bring my suit at address i will send. I want go to the company." He said through phone.
"Yes chanyeol, I am going to company on weekend. I have important work." He said rolling his eyes.

He works even on weekends.....

I frowned and walked away to my bedroom to freshen up. I quickly brushed my teeth, took shower and got ready.
"I have to make lunchbox for him." I mumbled and quickly rushed out of room towards kitchen. I saw Taehyungie standing making toast.
" Tae, you done with breakfast?" I asked and he nodded.
"Yes and Mr. Jeon is already having it."he said and I walked out of kitchen quickly. I saw him eating with frown on his face.
"What happened? You didn't like breakfast?" I asked but he shook his head.
" Just don't allow your best friend to make eggs again." He said and I couldn't control as giggle escaped from my mouth. He rolled his eyes and I laughed.
" Are you going to work today?"I asked him and he nodded.
" But you worked late all the week then why on weekend?" I mumbled as he raised his eyebrow.
Mr. Park, I am used to it and I have really important work." He said and I nodded looking down pouting.
" wait after having breakfast, I will make lunchbox for you." I said placing one more grilled toast in his plate.
" I can manage weekend is not included in our deal." He said and I looked at him pouting more.
" but I want to make it for you." I whispered looking down.
"What?" He asked but I quickly shook my head.
" Just wait, I will quickly prepare lunchbox for you." I said and quickly rushed towards the kitchen before he could say anything.
" Tae quickly help me and cut some onion and tomatoes. " I said opening the fridge lookout for everything to make.
"What is happening?" He asked.
" I am preparing lunchbox for Mr. Jeon." I said quickly taking out ingredients out of fridge.
"But it's holiday." He did cutting onions and I sighed
" but he is working today." I said frowning while starting cracking eggs in bowl.

Jungkook's Pov:

I sat down on couch scrolling through my phone. I am still surprised Mr.park preparing lunchbox for me.
" why would he make lunchbox willingly on weekend?" I mumbled to myself not understanding his weird behaviour. I leaned back thinking about time when we woke up in morning. He is now one more person who knows about my nightmare thing beside Eomma and hyungs. I hope he will not tell anyone about this.
Doorbell ranged and I stood up and opened the door.
" Good morning Mr. CEO." He said and I rolled my eyes.
" Good morning my lazy employee." I said smirking and he scoffed.
" it is weekend bastard, no one works on holidays." He said putting my coat on couch.
" and how you are here? Do you stop here after your visit yesterday?" He asked smirking at me.
" before you think of anything weird, I just stayed because it was raining heavily outside yesterday and I had to stay here for night." I said crossing my arms and he chuckled.
" I didn't thought about anything. You are thinking dirty." He said in mischievous tone. I slapped back of his head and he winced rubbing his head.
" you deserve it." I said and picked up bag of my outfit.
" Mr. Park. I called out and he came outside wearing apron.

He looks cozy.......

" can I use bedroom to freshen up and change? " I asked.
He nodded," use that room. It is my bedroom. You can use it and just wait for few minutes your lunchbox box is almost ready." He said and I nodded.
" you are also working Jimin-shi?" Chanyeol asked.
" No. " he said walking inside kitchen.
" You are making him work on his holiday, you mean boss!" He exclaimed dramatically making me roll my eyes.
" I didn't he wanted to make it on his own and I couldn't refuse." I said and rushed towards bedroom before he could say anything.

*******************

" Shit, it is so delicious." I said while digging in my food.
" He made lunch for you on holiday. He is so kind." Yoongi hyung said as I talked to him on phone.
" yes he happens to know that I was going to work on weekend. I told him not to but he insisted on making it." I said eating my heavenly lunchbox.
" You should thank him for that kook. It was not his job to cook for you on his Holiday but he still did it." He said and I started to how I am gonna thank him.
"I know hyung. "I groaned and finished my lunch with satisfied smile.
" I will talk to you later hyung. I am done with my work and heading to my house." I said throwing the empty bottle in dustbin.
" okay bye" he said hanging up the call.
I quickly called chanyeol to bring the car and walked towards elevator.

How can I thank him about it.......

I ran hand through my hair in frustration not understanding what to do. My phone beeped with incoming text. I saw a message and smiled looking at the message.

Sassy Mouth
Good Evening Mr. Jeon.
I hope lunch was okay... I made it in rush.

Jungkook
It was delicious Mr. Park. Thank you so much.

Sassy Mouth
Welcome Mr.Jeon. Good night. I hope your work went well.

Jungkook
Yes Mr.Park. Work went well and I am heading back.

Sassy Mouth
Okay Mr. Jeon.

I slide my phone back in the pocket smiling to myself.

Mr. Park you sure are interesting person but why I am feeling like I want to know more........