Feelings

Jimin's PoV:-
"I would have ripped her hair out if you would have not stopped me. How can she accuse you like that."Tae said clenching his fingers around steering wheel.
"It's Okk Taehyungie, I didn't liked me much from beginning. But I don't know why doesn't she like me, I haven't done anything to her."I said frowning.
"It's obvious jiminie, she likes Mr. Jeon."Tae said rolling his eyes.
"But what it have to do with me?" I said and he let out scoff.
"Jiminie, you are dumb. Look how close both of you became in very few days and I think Mr. Jeon likes you."he said and I blushed shaking my head.
"Are you crazy, he don't. He consider me good friend." I said.
He shook his head, "you will know it soon you dummy. Did you see how Mr. Jeon defended you in front of Ms.Rose."he said. I looked down at my hands not knowing what to say.
"That doesn't mean he like me! He is just kind." I said and tae rolled his eyes.
"Beside he and Ms. Rose make perfect couple, don't you think?"I said fiddling with my fingers.
"They would have been couple long time ago if they had feelings for each other. They are friends from childhood."he said rolling his eyes.
"What if they have just not confessed that yet?" I retorted.
"Leave it."he huffed and concentrating on the road. I leaned head against window as I thought about Jungkook's conversation with Ms. Rose. He really didn't even hesitated and took my side. He really is a good person. He may look cold and stern but he is really kind hearted.
"We have reached Jimin-ah."Tae said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"You were seem to be lost in your thoughts. Thinking about Mr. Jeon huhhh!!"he said wiggling his eyebrows. I slapped his hand as he winced before getting out of car giggling. I shook my head and followed him inside the house.

Jungkook's PoV:-

I got inside car greeting chanyeol who smiled at me.
"Good morning."he said smiling at me smugly.
"What?" I asked him rolling my eyes.
"Yoongi hyung told me Jimin will be with you to drop him off to his house. Is he coming?"he asked smirking at me.
I huffed, " No, his friend came to pick him up so no he is not coming."
"And that upsets you."he said and I glared at him.
"Drive."I said crossing my arms and he chuckled.

"Good morning Jungkook-ah. How are you feeling now?" Yoongi hyung said hugging me.
"I am fine hyung. Why are getting emotional? It was just fever."
"Kook-ah, Jimin told me about you having nightmare."he said and I tensed. He tightened his grip and I let myself sink in his hug.
"I am fine hyung." I whispered as he pulled out.
"I will always be there. Whenever you feel lonely, I am just one call away kook-ah."he said holding my shoulder.
"Thank you hyung."I said as he smiled patting my head. I felt so lucky to have him by my side all these years.
"Bye the way, did you drop Jimin at his house?"he asked and I shook my head.
"No, Taehyung came to pick him up so he left with him." I said as he nodded.
"That's good because I was going to call you in case you bring him here with you. I was going to tell you to not bring him here."he said.
"Umm why?"
"Because I fixed meeting with Mr. Okinawa today. It's weekend so no one will be here."he said.
"It good idea hyung, great."I said and he nodded.

Jimin's PoV:-

"Taehyungie, I promised my friends at company that I will introduce you with them. So I am thinking about inviting them for lunch." I said. His eyes lit up in excitement as he smiled.
"Of course jiminie. I want to meet them. Invite them over." He said, his voice bubbling with excitement.
"And let's call Channie hyung also."I said in excitement.
"But when did he came back from Australia?"Tae asked.
"Last week, he posted on moments so I called him and he said he and Lee know hyung came here for vacation. Lee know hyung was mad at him because he was always busy with work so he came here to make up with him." I said giggling as I imagined Lee know hyung scolding Channie hyung.
"Bang chan hyung can never win against Lee know hyung. He have him wrapped around his fingers."Taehyung said laughing as I nodded.
I called Felix immediately and informed him about gathering. I told him to inform everyone else . I called Channie hyung to inform him.
"Hello Channie hyung." I said smiling.
"Ohh Jiminie, I am Lee know hyung."a voice said and I smiled.
"Omo Lee know hyung, I am fine. How are you?" I said happily.
"I am fine min. Chan told me that you called."he said.
"Yess. I called to invite you guys for lunch." I said smiling.
"Ohh dear, Chan will come but I can't Jiminie. I am going to Eomma's to meet her."he said and I pouted.
"But I missed you."I said sulking as Taehyung raised eyebrow at me.
"Aigoo my cute min, I will come to meet you before going back."he said.
"Promise?" I said .
He laughed, " Promise, now talk to your Channie hyung."
"Hey Jimin-ah."
"Channie hyung, I am going to make your favourite tareyaki chicken."
"Yayyy! I missed your Tareyaki chicken. I am drooling already."
I giggled, " but if you want to eat it, you have to promise me that you will bring Lee know hyung to meet me before going back."
"Of course Jimin-ah. He wants to meet you guys also. You, Jin hyung and tae, everyone." He said.
"Taehyungie is here." I said putting phone on speaker.
"Hey chan hyung and Lee know hyung."
"Tae-ah, how are you?"Lee know hyung said.
"Lee know hyung, I missed your kimchi fried rice so much."Tae said whining.
"Brat, you missed my food not me."
"Hyung, I missed both."he said and Lee know hyung scoffed making me and Channie hyung laugh. They always have been like this.
"Chan hyung, meet you soon and I hope you told Lee know hyung that you broke his favourite plate."he said smiling mischievously.
"I d.."
"Christopher bangchan, you broke my favourite plate."we heard Lee know hyung's stern voice through phone. We laughed as Channie hyung cursed at Taehyung.
"You brat, just wait till I meet you."Channie hyung said in phone making Taehyung laugh.
"Jiminie, tell me if chan say anything to tae and I will deal with him."Lee know said as I giggled.
"But baby...."
"Don't baby me."we laughed as call ended.
"Look what you did Tae!!" I exclaimed as he rolled his eyes.
"I just gave them reason to have hot sex."he said and my eyes widened.
"Shut your dirty mouth, OMG."
"It's true."he said and I huffed slapping his arm. He laughed wrapping hands around me in excitement.