Bondage

Tae was a bit hesitant to eat but then again he needed food to survive so he dug into the meal placed on the table.

After he finished his food and kept the empty dish at the small table in the room.

He walked towards the bathroom and took a cool shower before picking up the white towel that was placed on a hanger in the bathroom.

After mopping himself dry he walked into the room and headed straight for the wardrobe.

He opened the wardrobe and saw a lacy black dress with a note attached to it.

Note:

Put this on, put on some make-up, sit pretty and wait for me like a good boy or else you won't like to see the order side of JK and the makeup should be in the drawers baby.

PS: Love you

Tae read the note and stared at the dress unsurely.

He has never worn anything like this before but at this point, he has no choice.

He doesn't know what that psychopath would do and he sure as hell doesn't want to find out so he just put the dress on.

After successfully putting on the dress he went ahead to put on light makeup and styled his hair.

He just sat there looking at the mirror in front of him, his mind running 360° cause of how nervous he was.

After about 30mins the door to the room he was in opened and he turned back to see who it was but Immediately turned back to face the mirror.

The revenett walked towards him and placed his hand on the boy's shoulder startling him, before placing a peck on his beautifully styled hair and putting a black chocker on his neck which complemented the dress the brunette had on.

It was just too obvious that the brunette was scared and the revenett was loving the fear in his eyes, cause it fed his dominant side.

"Get up and follow me doll" the revenett instructed and the brunette hesitantly followed his instruction.

They exited the room, the brunette following the revenett closely behind.

They got to a door and the revenett opened it, then went into the room and turned on the light.

As Tae got into the room his eyes went wide in both shock and fear.

The room was dimly lit but you could still see it.

It was a BDSM playroom, tae had never had sex before but he had come across the BDSM section at a porn site once and he didn't like it one bit cause it looked psychotic to him and he never imagined he would ever see one in person.

Tae was still stuck in his head, not until JK spoke after closing the door behind Tae and locking it.

"Welcome to my playroom doll, go and lie pretty on the bed for my love" he instructed but Tae didn't move from his place.