VACATION

~How Deep?: Tai Verdes~
.
.
.

"Hey babe? are you ready yet?!" yelled the ravenette.

Jungkook had just finished placing all their bags in the car and had been waiting for the brunette to come out of the house for the past thirty minutes.

"Coming!!!" the brunette yelled back in response as he made his way to the ravenette.

He stopped in front of a pissed jungkook and hurriedly placed a kiss on his lips before dashing towards the car.

"Brat" the ravenette mumbled before closing the door and making sure it's properly locked before making his way towards the car.

"Are you ready cupcake!" Jungkook asked as he fixed his seatbelt.

"YESSSS!" the brunette literally screamed out, unable to contain his excitement.

"I'm so excited Kookie!! I can't wait to see where we're going!!!" the brunette squealed, face beaming with joy, big brown eyes full of excitement, making the ravenette chuckle before starting the car and driving away.

✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾

It took them about an hour - fifteen minutes to arrive at their destination GWANGALLI BEACH.

The ravenette drove to KENT HOTEL where they he had made reservations for two weeks, since it's close to the beach.

Taehyung on the other hand was asleep for most of the ride, so the ravenette had to wake him up after he had properly pack his car in the parking lot.

After parking the car, he made his way out of the car and walked towards the passenger seat in order to wake the brunette.

"Hey Love! Wake up~" he gently said as he gently pats the brunette.

"Amore~" he kept on trying to wake the sleeping male.

"Ten more minutes~" the brunette mumbled out before turning his face away from the ravenette .

Jungkook sighed out in defeat before adjusting the car seat in order for the brunette to sleep more comfortably.

When he was sure that tae's comfortable, he turned on the AC and closed the car door before making his way into the hotel.

"Good After-noon, sir! How may I help you?!" the man at the counter politely asked the ravenette as soon as he arrived.

"Reservation for the Jeons please" the ravenette said with a small smile on his face.

The receptionist checked his computer before smiling up at Jungkook and handing him a keycard.

"Here's your keycard sir!"

"Thank you" replied the ravenette as he took the card.

He was about to go when the receptionist stopped him.

"Excuse me sir!"

"Yes"

"Where's your family?" asked the curious male.

"Oh! my boyfriends in the car" the ravenette said with a chuckle as he remembered his lover.

"Ok, sir"

"Umm... can you by any chance get someone to help me with our bags? You see my boyfriends asleep and I don't want to wake him up yet" the ravenette politely asked.

"Sure sir, just one moment" replied the receptionist as he grabbed the phone on his desk and placed a call to someone.

"He'll be here in a moment" the receptionist said immediately he dropped the phone back to its holder.