Andetten

{Bad Things: Machine Gun Kelly ft Camilla Cabello}
.
.
.
Taehyung's wounds have healed nicely and in two weeks the brunette would finally be reunited with his loved once......but he wasn't happy.

Now don't get him wrong, he can't wait to see his family and friends, but he doesn't want to leave the ravenette.

Over the past months the brunette has grown attached to the ravenette and even though their relationship (if he could even call it that) was still rocky, the thought of leaving and probably never seeing the ravenette again breaks his heart.

Currently the brunette is in the living room with his namjoon hyung.

"So tae how're you feeling about finally going home?!" Namjoon ask the brunette as he bubbled with excitement.

Keeping the secret of tae's whereabouts wasn't easy for him at all, but he's grateful that he wouldn't have to bear that burden for so long.

"I'm...happy?¿ I guess"

"What do you mean by you guess? Aren't you excited?! Like it's been months since you've seen your family tae!!" Namjoon stated confused by the brunette's lack of enthusiasm.

"I honestly can't wait to see everyone, I've missed all of you especially jimin but....." The brunette looked down at his nails

"But I don't want to leave jk" tae sighed out.

To say namjoon was shocked wouldn't even cut it right now. How could taehyung want to stay in a place that held bad memories and with the person who gave him those bad memories.

"Look I know it's crazy but the thought of never seeing him again hurts so bad."

"Tae do you even know what you're talking about?!" Namjoon asked in disbelief.

"I know it's crazy but....just forget it"
The brunette sighed in defeat.

They were quiet for a while before namjoon broke the silence after thoroughly processing everything the brunette had said.

"Tae I dunno what to tell you right now"

"Are you mad at me?!" The brunette asked with tears swelling in his eyes.

"Of course not" namjoon said and pulled the brunette into a hug.

"Do you think I'm crazy for wanting to stay here hyung?" The brunette asked with his voice slightly cracking indicating that he was about to burst into a fountain of tears.

"No tae you're not crazy and I would never think you're crazy"

"Then why am I like this? Why do I find solace and peace in a place full of all my nightmares and pain hyung?! Why does the thought of leaving hurt much more than the stroke from a bladed whip?!" The brunette was full on crying as he spoke

"Why does it hurt joonie hyung why?!"

"Your gonna be okay.....everything's gonna be okay" Namjoon tried to reassure the brunette as he rocked his body side to side until he calmed down and fell asleep in his embrace.

Namjoon carried the sleeping brunette into his room and tucked him under the duvet.

"Get your ass to the bar in the next five minutes or you're dead" namjoon seethed into the phone before hanging up, not even giving the person on the other end a chance to speak.

✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾

"Hey hyung" the ravenette said as he got close to his hyung.