GWANGALLI

~Dont Blame Me:- Taylor Swift~
.
.
Morning came in the blink of an eye, with the brunette full of adrenaline as he woke the sleeping ravenette up from his slumber.

"Hey baby~" the ravenette stared up at a fully dressed, smiling taehyung. He couldn't help but return the same bright smile.

"How long have you been up?" the ravenette asked as he began sitting up on the bed and resting his back on the headboard.

"I got up by 5, but that doesn't matter now. What matters right now is that you get ready, I've already ordered for breakfast, so go freshen up before it arrives okay" the brunette stated as he gestured the ravenette to get up from bed.

"But isn't it too early?~" the ravenette whined in response, but still he got up from bed lazily and made his way to the bathroom.

"Yah!!! It's already 8 o'clock, hurry your ass up before breakfast gets here" the brunette exclaimed as he threw a pillow towards the ravenette, who rushed into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Minny, what's taking so long? Don't you want to go to the beach anymore?!" yoongi asked from the front door.

"COMING" came jimins voice from inside the house.

Yoongi just let out a tired sigh before going back to the car, he had already placed everything they needed for their beach outing in the car, so he didn't know why his boyfriend's taking so long.

The MIN duo had come to busan a few days ago for a little getaway trip to get their minds off everything that's been going on for the past couple of months. They were staying at Jimin's parents house for the period of time they'd be in town. Two days ago jimin talked about how he missed going to the beach, he hasn't been there since the last time he and taehyung went, which was so long ago, so that's why today they're going to the beach.

"I'm here!!!" jimin announced as he got into the car.

"You good?!" the dark haired male asked as soon as the blond boy buckled himself up.

"Yeah, so what beach are you taking me to?" the blond asked after placing a soft kiss on the dark haired males cherry lips.

"You'll see~" yoongi replied sweetly before turning on the ignition and heading towards their destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally!!! I thought you had died in the bathroom" the brunette exclaimed dramatically as the ravenette got out of the bathroom. The ravenette just playfully rolled his eyes before walking towards the wardrobe.

"Hey!" the brunette called out as he threw a pillow the ravenette's way. The ravenette turned around with an eyebrow raised questioningly at the brunette.

"Catch" was all the brunette said before tossing some clothes towards the ravenette.

"Put those on and come eat i'm starving" the brunette stated before focusing back on the tv screen.

"Yes Boss" the ravenette sighed out dramatically before focusing on his hair.

After about 5mins the ravenette was done dressing and they both had breakfast with small talks in-between.

"You ready love?!" the ravenette asked the brunette who was checking himself out in the mirror.

"Yes" came the immediate reply with a smile on his face.

"Alright then let's head out to the beach" the ravenette said casually as he began heading towards the door.

"The beach?!!!" the brunette exclaimed.