Punishment

"Kneel whore!!!" Jungkook commanded dominace evident in his voice as he gave tae a Stern look, which told the brunette not to disobey or delay.

The brunette knelt down with his eyes  facing the ground, trying to avoid looking into the revenett's eyes, which were burning holes into his body.

The revenett walked towards tae as he unbuckled his belt and took off his trouser and boxer.

His cock stood in all its glory and he held the brunette's chin tightly making him yelp in pain.

"Look at me you pathetic whore" Jungkook said through gretted teeths.

The brunette just sobbed loudly, but didn't look at the revenett, which only made Jungkook more furious.

"I SAID LOOK AT ME VANTE" Jungkook yelled his voice boomed through out the whole room, startling the brunette.

Tae hesitantly looked up at the revenett with tear stained cheeks and fear in his eyes.

"Open your filthy little mouth, bring your tongue out completely....and don't you dare look away from me" Jungkook instructed and the brunette had no choice than to comply.

Immediately tae opened his mouth and brought out his tongue, Jungkook pushed his cock into the brunette's mouth and started thrusting into it roughly making the poor boy choke.

"Look at me doll, look at me as I fuck your filthy mouth" Jungkook grunted out looking directly into the brunette's eyes which were filled with tears, blurring his vision a little.

The revenett held tae's hair tightly and made him take his whole length into his mouth, making the boy choke and gag on it.

Tae almost lost his balance and placed his hands on Jungkook's thighs.

"Get your disgusting hands off me slut!!" Jungkook said holding tae's hair tighter than before and increased his pace, making the boy cry out due to lack of air.

Tae's face had gone completely red and he felt like passing out, the revenett noticed and took his cock out making the brunette cough furiously and inhale greedily.

The revenett held tae's hair again and dragged him towards a table.

He made tae go on all fours on top of it and chained his hands and leg's tightly to it not giving him any chance to move.

He walked towards the shelves and got a leather horse whip and a blind fold.

The revenett placed the whip and blind fold on the table beside tae who was whimpering As he cried silently.

Jungkook walked into the bathroom and got a bucket of cold water and emptied it on the brunette's body making him shiver due to the cold air that hit his body.

The revenett returned the bucket and picked up the whip that was lying beside tae.

"As I whip, you count and after every whip you'll say thank you master okay?! And if you fail to..... I'll make you wish for death, do you understand doll?!" The revenett said huskily, making the brunette nod furiously.

"Use your words slut!" He said as he eyed the brunette.

"Yes ma...mast..er" the brunette stuttered out as he sobbed.

"That's a good pet" the revenett praised the brunette, while tracing his body with the whip, then he picked up the blindfold and wrapped it around tae's eyes, blocking his vision completely.

The revenett walked behind tae and kissed his ass cheeks making the brunette whimper.

"Count!!" The revenett said and before tae could register what was happening the whip landed on his ass harshly making him scream out loudly as he sobbed more.

"I said count not scream" Jungkook said angrily as he lashed tae's back with the whip again harshly.

"ahhh..o...o..one....tha....thank...y..you...ma...master...ahhh" tae screamed again as Jungkook lashed him.

"Will you ever go against me again slut?!" The revenett asked as he whipped the boy harshly tearing his flesh.

"Ahhh...n...no please no master...I...I will never ever go against you a..again....but plea..please stop....s..stop,stop...it...it's..... hur.... hurting...so...so...ba...bad.... Ahhhhh"tae yelled as the revenett kept whipping him non-stop.

"Did I ask you to stop counting doll?! Now we're gonna start all over again!!, bloody pathetic whore!!!" The revenett yelled and started all over again.

✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽

The revenett kept whipping the brunette's back and ass harshly like a mad man until he was satisfied.

"O..one..hu...hundred....th..th...thank you ma...master!!" Tae cried out as the whip landed on his soft skin for the last time.

Jungkook threw the whip on the floor and stared at tae's bruised body with satisfaction.

The brunette's body was littered with red and purple whip marks, torn skin oozing out blood and glistening with sweat and water.

The ravenette released tae's hands and leg's from the chain and carried him before the he could fall on the table due to the weak state of his hands and leg's.

Jungkook threw him on the bed, making his body bounce a little and then chained the boy's hands to the bed post.

He got on the bed and spread tae's legs wide open and placed them on his shoulder.

He bent down and kissed the brunette's lips, bitting and sucking on it, as he aligned his member at the entrance of the brunette's hole.

With out warning he thrusted into the brunette making him scream out and then he used the opportunity to enter his tongue into the brunette's mouth.

He kissed the brunette roughly as he thrusted into him like an animal.

He broke the kiss and held tae's neck with one hand choking him, while the other untied the blind fold from the brunette's eyes.

Tae was struggling to breathe,his face was red and eyes tightly shut, he tried struggling to get away from the ravenette but Jungkook slapped him harshly.

"Open your eyes and look at me doll!! and stop struggling" Jungkook grunted out as he quickened his pace and tae complied as he stared at the ravenette with hooded, teary eyes but the hatred was visible in them.

He used his free hand to pump the brunette's member as he abused his nipples with his mouth, making him cry out in over stimulation.

Tae came not quite long after on the ravenette's hand and Jungkook took his hand off the brunette's member and placed his cum filled hand into the brunette's mouth, fuckin his mouth with it making him choke and gag on it.

When the ravenette felt his high approaching, he released the brunette's neck and withdrew his hand from the brunette's mouth, then he flipped him over without removing his cock, making him lie on his stomach and held his waist with both hands making his ass perk up as he kept thrusting harshly into the brunette's used hole, abusing his sweet spot and over stimulating his already sensitive body.

Tae came again directly on the bed sheet and went unconscious, clenching tightly around Jungkook's cock and before the ravenette could cum into the brunette he pulled out quickly and came all over his ass.

He released the already unconscious brunette's waist and the boy laid completely flat on the bed.

"I hope you've learnt your lesson doll?! Cause if you haven't I can't promise to go easy on you like this again" he said as he eyed the sleeping boy and then headed to the bathroom to go freshen up.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Hey so this is chapter four, thanks for reading 💜✨
.
.
.
.
Please don't forget to vote and comment ✔️✨