Change

Jungkook and namjoon were sitted opposite each other in the living room.

Namjoon's patiently waiting for jungkook to explain himself, while the revenett has his face covered with his palms.

"Kook I'm waiting" the black haired male stated but the revenett couldn't form words.

"Jk?"

"Y..yes h..hyung"

"Are you ready to talk or not" namjoon asked as he kept observing his cousin who was avoiding any form of eye contact.

" Re..reme..mber whe...when I told you a..about my lo..lover?" Jungkook asked with a shaky voice.

"Yes, I do" namjoon stated waiting expectantly for his cousin to continue.

"He...he..."

"He what jeon?" Namjoon asked getting frustrating making jungkook gulp as he struggled to form words.

The revenett wanted to open up about his deeds but didn't know how namjoon would react so he thought against it.

"He tried to le...leave me a...and I...I..." the revenett was trying to form a lie but was too nervous

"You what?" Namjoon asked moving his body forward a little due to curiosity.

"I...i...I caught him and locked him up in the room after we ha...had a..a heated argument and n..now I..i think he hates me" jungkook broke down in tears again at the end of his sentence.

He technically didn't lie but he hates not being able to open up to his hyung, he needed someone to share all of this with, without lying but he didn't want namjoon to be disappointed in him so he decided to drown in suffocation.

"Ooh jk~" namjoon sighed out as he sat down and hugged the said boy tightly as he rubbed soothing circles on his back.

"Jungkook you can't force him to stay if he doesn't want to"

"But I ca..can't let h...him go hy...hyung I...i just can't."

"But he needs sometime alone and right now you're making him feel like a hostage"

"If....if I le....let him g..go hy..hyung he'll ne..never come...Come back to me" jungkook said as he cried more into his hyungs embrace.

"Keeping him here will only make him hate you more, don't you think?"

"Bu..But hyung I would die if he lea...leaves me"

"Don't say that, just give him as much space as he needs and you'll see he'll come back around"

"You th...thinks so" jungkook asked as he raised his head from his hyung's chest and locked eyes with him.

"Yes, now stop crying and go clean up, we have places to be." Namjoon said as he ruffled the revenett's hair.

Jungkook said a little ok and went into tae's old room to wash his face in the bathroom sink.

After five minutes jungkook came back to the sitting room, after checking on taehyung who was still sleeping and then they left.

✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽

Another dreadful month passed with jungkook trying to make taehyung talk to him or at least eat.

The brunette has refused to eat, drink or even let Jungkook treat his wounds, ever since the last time jungkook treated the wounds which was about a month ago the brunette has not let the revenett remove the bandage and clean the wound again and it was making the revenett frustrated and angry.