Paramour

~Living proof:- Camilla Cabello~

Jk's Pov:

Waking up with him in my arms wasn't something I had ever thought would happen. I never even dared to dream or think about the possibility of him returning the same crazy and intense desire I felt for him.

He looks so peaceful in my arms, the same arms that once tortured and abused his body.

This still feels like a dream, one I'm not ready to wake up from anytime soon, because waking up to the reality that he'd never be able to feel for me like I do for him, would kill me faster than any bullet ever could.

Too lost in my own head, I hadn't noticed tae staring right at me, until he gently touched my face. God his hand feels so gentle on my skin.

I found myself getting lost in his touch, hence I placed my hand atop his, rubbing his silky skin gently as I stare right back into his beautiful brown eyes that held so much innocence.

Innocence I had snatched away from him, due to my greed and selfishness.

"Hey~" I broke the peaceful silence, still staring into those gorgeous orbs of his.

"Hi~" He replys with so much tenderness.

"Good morning" Dear lord his voice is going to be the death of me.

"Morning! Sleep well?!" I ask, as he snuggles into the crook of my neck, cuddling closer to me.

"Yes"

"What bout' you?"

"I slept well" Lies I couldn't bring myself to sleep, too scared that he'd fade away.

"V"

"Hmm~"

"Are you hungry?"

"No not yet~" he replied, snuggling closer if possible.

"Oh okay"

"I need to go take a shower and prepare breakfast" I said, trying to get out of bed.

"But I'm not hungry yet~" He whined, refusing to let me get out of bed.

"But I'm hungry" I retorted

I wasn't, I just didn't want to stay so close to him anymore. If I did I won't be able to control my hands from touching every inch of him.

"Can't we just stay like this for seven more minutes? Please~" He pleaded while pouting cutely, big round eyes staring right into my dark ones and I found myself agreeing to his request.

"Fine~ But only cause you're cute" He giggled at my words, pecked my lips and went back to snuggling into me.

He. Just. Pecked my lips. I'm slowly losing control. He always makes it easy to lose control around him.

I spent the next seven minutes running my fingers through his silky brown hair, to which he purred and cuddled more into me.

"Times up cub, I've gotta go get ready" He whined but didn't protest.

He let go of me and immediately replaced me with a pillow.

I got up and headed straight to the bathroom, but not before taking out a spare towel from the closet.

✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾

Third person's pov

After a hot steamy shower, the ravenette exited the bathroom with a towel around his waist and another on his shoulders, unaware of the predictive eyes tearing him apart.