Rue

*Blu: Jon bellion*
.
.
✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽

The brunette woke up feeling sore and tired. They went at it all night and man was he exhausted.

He managed to sit up on the bed and turned to his side expecting to see the revenett, but the aforementioned wasn't laying next to him, he wasn't even anywhere in sight. But what the brunette saw placed on the table beside the bed was some painkillers, breakfast and a glass of water.

So many negative thoughts started running through his head, like; What if jungkook regretted sleeping with him?; What if the revenett didn't like sleeping with him?; What if he wasn't good enough in bed?!

So many 'what if's' ran through the brunette's pretty little head. But nonetheless he managed to sit up and take the pain killers, before digging into the food. After last nights events, it wasn't surprising how hungry he was.

After eating breakfast, he laid down a bit, relaxing his overly used body, before heading out of the revenett's bedroom and into his own to go freshen up.

After cleaning himself up, he puts on one of the revenett's white t-shirt, it was almost like a gown on the petite brunette.

The brunette walked out of the room in search of the revenett, but to his dismay the said male was nowhere to be found, it seemed as though he wasn't even in the house.

The revenett woke up early and didn't waste anytime leaving the house, he felt like he couldn't face the brunette after their erotic night and so he fled as early as he could, but not after making breakfast and lunch, he was sure to be back before dinner.

✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽

"Yes tae! I've taken my meds and vitamins" jimin said through the phone.

Taehyung was currently on the phone with his best friend. He would usual check on him at list thrice a day, to ensure he ate well and took all his meds. The brunette somehow convinced jimin to attend his therapy appointments, even tho the said male didn't want to, but he did it just to make the brunette happy.

Jimin's health has improved alot since he started talking to the brunette daily and it surprised everyone especially his boyfriend, but the blonde did not tell anyone about his daily discussions with his brown haired friend, it was their little secret.

Although everyone was shocked by the blonde's improvement, they were overly happy. Jimin was literally glowing daily, he also always had an addicting smile on his face. No one dared to ask the blonde the reason for his sudden happiness, they were just happy that he was happy.

Since the blonde was improving medically, physically and mentally, they all decided to focuse on searching for the brunette and finding him, but they were yet to get anyleads.

"I can't wait to hug you chim!" The brunette said smiling widely as he spoke to his friend.

"Me too! When you finally come back to me, I'll make sure I never let you go! No one would ever take you away from me again tae, not even you!" The blonde spoke with determination through the phone and this made the brunette giggle.

"Babe I won't ever let you go either" the brunette said smiling.

The brunette and blonde kept talking and giggling to each other through the phone until yoongi got back home, causing jimin to say his goodbyes with a sad pout on his face. The brunette promised to call him before he sleeps, making jimin's pout turn into a bright smile before finally ending the call.