Abhor

It's been a month since Jungkook had that talk with namjoon and he has been avoiding the brunette like a plague.

The only time the revenett goes to the brunette is to give him food and then he leaves Immediately without sparing tae a glance. He goes into the brunette's room almost every night to watch him sleep and then leaves before the brunette wakes.

The brunette was thankful that the revenett has not been trying to talk to him or touch him of recent.

Jimin on the other hand was finally discharged from the hospital, after throwing tantrums, insisting that he wanted to go home cause the hospital was suffocating him. The doctor finally agreed, but on the condition that the blonde would continue his treatment at home and a nurse would stay with him until he recovers. Jimin was ok with continuing the treatment at home, but he hated the fact that he would have to be baby sitted by a nurse. He didn't have any other option than to agree to the terms and conditions of the doctor.

Taehyung could feel that something was wrong with jimin, he had actually been feeling it for the past few months that he had been locked up in jungkook's house. It had always been like that since their childhood, they could always tell when something good or bad happens to the other no matter where they were, it's as though their souls are connected. It's due to this reason they see each other's dreams. And so when yoongi wakes the blonde up when he has his nightmares, Taehyung automatically wakes up from his nightmares as well. They have a uniquely strange bond, that's both a blessing and a curse.

✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽

Jungkook bought a painting set for the brunette two weeks ago. He dropped the painting set with a note attached and left. Tae read the note after the revenett had left and scuffed. "Why is he acting strange all of a sudden?" The brunette thought to himself as he observes the brushes and colors.

Taehyung was studying art and music in the University and has made quite a name for himself. He loves painting and has sold multiple of his works in prestigious museums, hence his name Vante and that's what everybody at the University calls him, it's his professional name.

Jungkook knew this, hence he gifted the painting set to the brunette, hoping he would use it to keep himself busy and relaxed.

The brunette was currently in his room painting as he was bored earlier. He's so engrossed in painting that he didn't notice the revenett at the door watching him intently as he painted.

The revenett watched as the breeze from the window blew the brown locks of the brunette slightly, he observed the brunette's facial expressions with every stroke of his brush on the canvas, he admired how his skin glowed in the light coming from the window, the brunette looked so ethereal and at peace, this alone made warmth fill up the revenett's heart.

The wind got heavier outside, indicating that a storm was approaching, but the brunette was too engrossed in painting to care. As he kept painting a spec of sand that was carried by the wind flew into his eyes causing him to blink rapidly as he tried to get rid of the stinging pain.

Jungkook noticed this and immediately rushed to the brunette's side, he closed the windows and took the brunette's hands from his already teary eyes.

Taehyung was struggling to get rid of the stinging pain in his eye that he didn't realize the revenett was trying to help him open his eyes as he continuously blew puffs of air from his mouth into the brunette's eyes, in order to get rid of the specs of sand.

After sometime the brunette finally opened his eyes as the pain was no more, only for him to be met with the revenett's dark orbs immediately he opened them. The brunette's eyes went wide as he pushed the revenett away.