Trepidation

It's been two months and still no trace of Kim Taehyung has been found, jimin's illness has worsened.

After the call from tae, Mrs Kim informed her husband, who also informed the police and hired another private investigator.

They tried tracking the number but they couldn't and the little ray of hope they had, had faded.

Jimin has refused to talk to anyone or even eat anything, he's been having constant anxiety and panick attacks, he has become paler due to lack of proper nutrition, the poor boy's mental health is in a bad state and the constant night mares he was having weren't helping.

Jimin's boyfriend yoongi wasn't liking this at all, out of everyone he was the most determined to get tae back in anyway possible, even if it meant him killing somebody as long as jimin could return back to normal he would do it with no regret.

✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽

Yoongi had called one of his best friends hoseok who happened to be the best Cyber Security officer and hacker in their University.

He informed hoseok about everything that had been going on, he called him after the phone call from tae about a month ago and since then hoseok has been trying to track down the phone tae used in contacting his mom and Jimin.

Right now yoongi was on his way to hoseok's house, since jimin's and tae's mom were with jimin in the hospital, they asked yoongi to leave and go freshen up, he was hesitant at first but then after much persuading he finally agreed.

✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽

Yoongi knocked on his best friends door and he immediately opened the door with a bright smile on his face, yoongi couldn't help but smile back at him a little.

"Hey hobi" yoongi said

"Hey yoongi, please come in" hoseok said opening the door wider in order to let him in.

Yoongi walked in and noticed two males sitting on the couch, he recognized one of the males but he didn't Know who the order male was.

"Hey yoongi" one of the males said Immediately he noticed yoongi entering the house.

"Hey Joon, long time no see" yoongi said to the male as he took a seat in one of the couches, with hoseok sitting next to him.

"And who is he?" Yoongi asked referring to the other male.

"Oh he is Jeon Jungkook my cousin, my mom and his dad are siblings" namjoon replied with a smile.

"Hey Jungkook, I'm yoongi feel free to call me hyung" he said with a little smile to the said male as he stretched his hand forward for a hand shake.

"Hey yoongi hyung it's nice to meet you" Jungkook replied with a small smile as he shook yoongi's hand.

After the exchange of pleasantries they all started watching some random show on TV as hobi went into the kitchen to grab some snacks.

"So yoongi how's jimin holding up?" Namjoon asked yoongi after a while.

"Yeah, yoongs I was just about to ask, how's chim, any improvement yet?!" Hoseok asked as well with concern as he placed the snacks on the table and sat down beside yoongi again.

"Honestly min has been getting worser by the day, he doesn't even want to see a therapist, he's still refusing to eat and he can't even sleep for long because of the constant night mares. Everything is just overwhelming and there's still no news of Taehyung" yoongi said in a weak voice as a tear slid down his eyes as he spoke and then he cleaned it off Immediately, not wanting to show his vulnerability.