SURREPTITIOUS

~Outrunning Karma{Alec Benjamin}
.
.
.
"How're you feeling babe?!" Inquired the ravenette.

"Ugh!! I have a headache!!" Complained the brunette while rubbing his scalp.

After the incident at the beach, the ravenette brought the brunette back home to rest and hopefully get his mind off of whatever had bothered him so much.

"That's what happens when you cry yourself to sleep" the ravenette scolded, making the brunette pout.

"Are you going to scold me right now?!" Asked the glaring brunette, making the ravenette shake his head in amusement.

"Are you going to tell me what had you so worked up?!" Retorted the ravenette.

"No!!! I'm hungry" The brunette quickly changed the subject.

"Fine! Don't tell me if you don't want to, I'll go get dinner started" and with that, the ravenette exited the room and headed into the kitchen.

"That was close~" sighed the brunette.

......................

"Min! You're spacing out again!" Yoongi stated with an obvious frown on his face, startling Jimin.

"Sorry~" the blonde male whispered, making the male sigh in resignation.

"So you're not gonna talk about it?!"

"Not really, at least not now" the blonde stated apologetically.

"But you know you have to get it off your chest sooner or later right?!"

"I know but-" The beeping of his phone cut him off.

"Excuse me I've gotta take this" With that jimin left the dining area and walked into their bedroom making sure to lock the door properly with the key and headed straight to the balcony.

"Hey babe!!" The once gloomy expression instantly disappeared from the Blond's face as excitement consumed him completely.

"Hey chim" came the equally excited voice of the brunette.

"God I miss you so much" the blonde burst out in tears.

"Don't cry chim. or you'll make me cry as well" came the already wobbling voice of the brunette.

"I can't help it, I've been a really sensitive bitch of late and I don't seem to be able to keep my emotions in check, especially when it comes to you taetae!!" Explained the blonde while desperately trying to hold back tears.

"It's okay love, I'm no better than you either, I miss you so so much chim and I can't wait to see you again"  This made the blonde cry even more.

The brunette tried coaxing the blonde but ended up crying himself and when they were finally calm the blonde spoke.

"Can we meet this evening, I'll make up an excuse to leave the house alone"

"I don't think that's possible tonight and if I risk it JK would get suspicious"

"Well, Fuck Jk!!!" fumed the blonde.

"All of this is his fault, how dare he separate us, how dare he keep you from me!!!"

"Calm down chim, we'll figure out a way to make it work"

"Can't you just come home with us tae?! Why are you hell-bent on staying with that psycho for one more week?! Don't you miss us?! DON'T YOU WANT ME ANYMORE?!" the raging emotions in the blonde's heart had started coming up to the surface.

"You know that's not it chim, I love JK and I want to spend as much time as I can with him before we part ways!!"

"But what about me Tae?! I'm tired of this hide and seek, I want to spend longer hours with you without worrying about getting caught, why do we have to hide and not that psycho?! He should be the one scared of getting caught!!"