Heartache

It's been 2weeks since doctor Charles has been taking care of the brunette's wounds and 2weeks since taehyung has been putting up with the revenett's overcaring act.

Ever since jungkook had promised to set taehyung free he has become more caring towards the brunette, he spoils the brunette with foods, care and attention. The revenett does whatever the brunette says and gives him whatever he wants without hesitation.

Currently the brunette was in the living room, doctor Charles had just finishing checking up on him and left. The revenett had just finished making lunch and setting the dinning table.

"Vante food's ready! Do you want to eat now or wait a little longer?" The revenett asked as he walked into the living room.

"I'll eat now, come help me stand" the brunette said while trying to get up.

Although the wounds in his leg has started healing, it's hard for him to move around on his own, doctor Charles had earlier suggested for him to use a wheelchair for the mean time, well until the injuries completely heal but the brunette respectfully declined but due to the persuasion of Charles he settled for crutches.

Taehyung rarely uses the crutches except when he feels like stretching his legs a little and sometimes it's hard to get up with the crutches so jungkook assist him. The revenett doesn't see the need of the brunette using does crutches since he himself could perfectly carry the brunette anywhere he wants to go but he didn't protest, he let the brunette do as he pleases.

After having lunch the revenett cleared the table and washed the dishes before coming back to the dinning table.

"When you're ready to go to the room or living room kindly let me know, saying this the revenett was about to go but the brunette stopped him.

"JK please sit down" the brunette politely requested and the revenett immediately complied.

"Is..Is there something wrong?" The revenett asked in a worried tune.

"Well no....bu....but I have a request" the brunette said looking at the revenett in the eyes.

"Okay~ what's this request of yours" jungkook curiously asked but soon regretted it.

"I want to call jimin....so...can you give me your phone?" Taehyung asked expectantly.

Honestly he knows the revenett would never agree but he still decided to try his luck.

"And why do you want to call him?"

"Cause he's my best friend and he hasn't heard from me for like 3months now...so are you gonna give me your phone or not?" The brunette said while stretching one of his hands towards the revenett.

"No!"

"No?, no what?!"

"No I'm not gonna give you my phone to call your friend jimin!" The revenett said sternly which made the brunette scoff.

"After taking my freedom and putting my best friend in such a horrible condition, you have the guts to tell me No?!"

"You're gonna have your freedom in a matter of weeks so stop saying that and as for your so called best friend it's not my fault that he's I'll and refusing treatment Vante!" The revenett argued as he was already getting irritated.

"Well if you hadn't broken my trust and kidnapped me then none of these would have happened and maybe, just maybe we would have been together and had a stable relationship like EVERY FUCKING PERSON or if it hadn't worked out at least we would have been friends!" Taehyung said with anger and fury making the revenett shut his mouth instantly.