Master

"Fuck"Was the first thing that came out of the revenett's mouth.

There the brunette was, laying on his bed with his red lingerie pant pushed to the side as he pumped his dick with one hand, while fucking himself with a vibrating dildo with the other.

When the brunette left the revenett's room earlier, he headed to his own and went straight to the drawer where the revenett keeps the playroom key.

The brunette took the key and hurried to the play room, he unlocked and opened the door, went in to the room and started searching for the toys the revenett usually used on him and then he found the one that always drove him crazy, the massive black vibrator dildo, the dildo was almost as big as the revenett's dick, keyword almost.

The brunette took the dildo and some strawberry lube, before locking the door, returning the key and heading back into the revenett's room.

When the brunette heard the sound of the bathroom door, he looked up and locked eyes with the revenett as he moaned, looking deep into the revenett's eyes and seeing how dark it had become due to lust and desire and it aroused him more and he found himself cumming, while moaning his master's name loudly.

The revenett couldn't hold himself back anymore, the brunette had succeeded in breaking every self control he had and he found himself walking towards the brunette, eyes not living his.

"Oooh lord~" the brunette moaned out when the revenett grabbed him by the neck with his left hand and slapped him with his right, the slap wasn't harsh but it stung.

"You little slut, you don't know how to take no for an answer do you?!" The revenett said as he added a little pressure to the brunette's neck, making him moan as he stared directly into his eyes not breaking contact.

"No master~" the brunette replied

"What do you want, whore?!" The revenett asked.

"I want you to fuck me senseless, sir~" the brunette moaned out.

"Are you sure?!" The revenett inquired, he knew if he touched the brunette he would take out all of his sexual frustrations on him and end up ruining him.

"Yes master~" the brunette said and with that the revenett released his throat and grabbed his hair harshly, making him tilt his head backwards.

The revenett tore the brunette's pantie with his free hand and started pumping the brunette's still sensitive dick, making him cry out in pleasure.

The revenett watched the brunette closely, before diving into a rough passionate kiss with the brunette, as he began pumping the latter's dick faster.

Taehyung was moaning into the kiss, he felt like his body was on fire, he came on the revenett's hand and the feeling was so heavenly, making him want more.

"Master please~" the brunette said in between the kiss, making the revenett pull away from him.

"Please what?" The revenett asked

"Please touch me~" the brunette moaned out, jungkook's gaze was making his body heat up even more.

"But I have, haven't I?!" The revenett asked, amusement evident in his voice.

"No, please touch me down there" the brunette said as he placed a finger in his asshole only for the revenett to slap it away and shove two of his fingers into the brunette's ass.

"Did I say you could touch yourself slut" the revenett asked as he shoved his fingers in and out of the brunette's hole at a fast pace.

"N..n..No Master ahhh~" the brunette shamelessly moaned out as the revenett hit his sweet spot repeatedly.