𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

In a small town named Finchley, there were two families. The Pevensies and The Walters. When the latter moved in next door with their newborn baby boy Alexander, the former was ecstatic. They had two babies of their own, Peter, who was one, and Susan who was two months older than Alexander. Thus, friendships were born.

Helen Pevensie and Pamela Walters found themselves pregnant again at the same time in 1927, having given birth only a day apart. From then on, Edmund and Emma were joined at the hip. Then in 1930, out came Lucy, making her the fourth Pevensie baby.

Alexander and Emma's first tragic experience was in 1931, when her mother got pregnant again. However, Pamela did not survive the birth of her second son, William, leaving her husband Thomas a widowed father of three wonderful children.

He did his best, provided everything they needed plus more. They grew up in a very loving, nurturing home where they could go to their dad for anything. The children were all very close to their dad, and it was almost impossible for him to be anywhere without them right at his side.

All of that changed in 1940 when her dad had no choice to be sent off to fight in the war, along with Mr. Pevensie. This is how Helen ended up with seven kids in her small, three bedroom house. Although things were cramped and chaotic, those seven kids were just happy to be together.

Little did those seven kids realize, that a bomb raid and a wardrobe at a professor's house in the country was going to change their lives forever.