-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

I watched as their general rode towards the army, a few of them rushing over to us, but Peter and I quickly took them down

I watched as their general rode towards the army, a few of them rushing over to us, but Peter and I quickly took them down. The blonde looked at Alex and Caspian, who nodded and rode into the How where Narnians were waiting inside.

"One, two, three-" I began muttering.

"Archers to the ready!" Susan yelled up from above us, as catapults began being shot at us from every direction.

"Seven, eight, nine."

Peter looked back and aimed his sword. "Get ready!"

"Take your aim!"

I felt the ground rumble, indicating that Caspian and Alex were successful in creating the trenches that took out multiples Telmarines right in front of us. The archers fired their arrows. Edmund appeared at my side as Peter shouted.

"Back to the How!"

We began to retreat back, but one of the catapults launched a rock at the entrance, making the How collapse. I looked up in alarm as multiple Narnians and Susan fell, but before I could react, Trumpkin caught her.

She slid down and joined us, looking around as we all noticed that we were surrounded. Edmund and I looked at each other and raised our swords, then charged into the fight.

As usual, Edmund and I fought side by side, having each other's backs. We took out multiple Telmarines, however it felt like as soon as one fell, two more would come up.

Just as I was close to collapsing and giving up, roots began to come up from the ground. I looked at him with a smile on my face as the trees began to drag the soldiers around and break their catapults.

"The trees! They found him!"

"For Aslan!" Peter shouted, causing us all to charge at the Telmarines, who were retreating back into the woods. They made it to the bridge and began crossing, stopping upon seeing Michael, William and Lucy standing at the other side of it, holding daggers at their side with a smirk. Suddenly, Aslan came and stood next to them.

"Charge!"

I chuckled and shook my head as the Telmarines charged towards Aslan. He roared, causing them all to stop in their tracks. The water then shot up and formed into a river god, making me gasp in amazement. He lifted the bridge, which made everyone to fall off except for the one lord.

He stood there, swinging his sword at the water like a mad man, when suddenly it crashed down and made him and the bridge disappear like it didn't exsist.

We made our way across the river as the Narnians collected all of the swords, then Edmund, Alex, Peter, Susan, Caspian and I kneeled before Aslan.

"Rise, kings and queens of Narnia."

We all stood except for Caspian, causing Aslan to look over at him. "All of you."

"I do not think I am ready."