-𝚘𝚗𝚎

Six Months Later

Six Months Later

"Well, how are we supposed to explain to my dad that we're 13 with an eight year old?"

We were all sat on the train, where Michael shrugged. "Professor Kirk understood. You said poppy was a king of Narnia, so he'll probably understand."

William raised an eyebrow at his nephew. "Just like how you understood?"

"Hey, you try going through a wardrobe and watching your parents go back to being 13. It's pretty traumatizing."

I chuckled and thought back to the night after we returned, where Michael was still terrified.

"The only reason I believe you're my parents, are because of the rings and the necklace. I don't understand how this happened."

I sighed and stroked his hair, making him visibly relax. "We should have told you how we got to Narnia, and for that I apologize."

"What confuses me is why did you and daddy go back to being the same age you were when you came in?"

Edmund scratched his head and laid down next to Michael. The professor was kind enough to allow the three of us to be in the same room. "I'm not sure, Mikey. I guess time moves differently here. It was as if a second didn't pass here, while we spent 15 years in Narnia."

"Do you think we'll go back?"

"I believe we will, one day. I'm not sure when, but we will."

"And besides, I quickly caught on, didn't I?"

Alex chuckled and ruffled Michael's hair. "You sure did, squirt."

"So how is Edmund supposed to explain to Helen that he is 13 with a son? She surely isn't going to believe our Narnia story."

Lucy winced and leaned back against the booth. "I mean, we could try and hope for the best? Perhaps your dad could help explain?"

Before anyone could answer, we arrived at our station. We quickly gathered our things and rushed off the train towards my dad, with Alex, William and I immediately tackling him.

"Dad!"

He wrapped us all in a group hug and held us for a few minutes. Once he pulled away, he greeted each of the Pevensie then turned back to us.

"So, the Professor said it was imperative that I pick up the eight of you alone? Why are there eight of you?"

Edmund revealed Michael and smiled sheepishly. "Surprise! Meet Michael."