-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

(AN: age updates: Peter is 30, Alex and Susan are 29, Emma and Edmund are 27, Lucy is 24, William is 23, and Michael is 7

(AN: age updates: Peter is 30, Alex and Susan are 29, Emma and Edmund are 27, Lucy is 24, William is 23, and Michael is 7.)

𝙸𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐏𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐞

𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛: 𝟷𝟶𝟷𝟺

"The Ettin Giants are continuing their raids in the North, your Majesty!" Mr. Tumnus ran into the library as we were all having our meeting, and of course, this was Michael's first one with us because he wanted to learn more of what we do.

Mr. Tumnus was out of breath as he sat down. "Explorers, warriors, even the settlers aren't safe there anymore."

We all looked between each other nervously. We haven't had an issues with attacks ever since the threat from Calormen when we first reformed.

I cleared my throat and looked over at Mr. Tumnus. "Issue a mandatory evacuation for all of those in the North. They are welcome to stay here if they don't have anywhere else to go."

Peter put his head in his hands. "I'll go out there to assist in the evacuation, along with staying there to evaluate the situation and go front there. Oreius, would you mind joining me?"

He nodded as Alex spoke up. "I'd like to come as well, if that's okay, along with some more troops. If these are the Giants that fought along side the White Witch, I don't see any other option."

"I wanna go!"

Edmund looked over at Michael and shook his head. "No, Mikey. This isn't a fun expedition like you're used to, and we don't want you to get hurt, okay?"

"Oh, okay. Can we practice more sword fighting today, daddy?"

"Of course."

I smiled at them and then looked over to Susan, Lucy and William. "We should prepare the rooms for those who will be coming."

"Actually, I'm going to go with Peter and Alex, that way I can escort the evacuees back over here. I'll send a gryffin to tell you how many rooms we'll need prepared. Also," William turned to Peter and Alex. "It's been rumored that our Northern boarder isn't official between us and Ettinsmoor, so perhaps we should set one."