-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛: 𝟷𝟶𝟶𝟻

𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛: 𝟷𝟶𝟶𝟻

"Where is Alex?!"

I began pacing my room, where I was supposed to be getting dressed, but instead I was freaking out because Alex wasn't at the palace.

I turned to Susan frantically. "What if he's dead? What if he got taken out by a giant? What if-"

"Hey, hey!" Susan shouted and shook my shoulders. "I'm supposed to be the one freaking out, not you. Alex is fine, I sent him to get flowers for your hair."

"Yeah, ten minutes ago!"

"Emma, it takes ten minutes just to get to the garden. He is fine. Now, get dressed!"

"Wait, but you always do my hair first. Why are we changing it up now? Susan, you always-"

Peter burst into the room and stopped my pacing. "Emma, everything is okay. This is your day."

My face paled and I looked up at him. "What if Edmund changes his mind? What if he-"

"I'm going to stop your right there, okay? Edmund is in love with you. In fact, he's over there freaking out just as much as you. The moment you two look into each other's eyes when you walk down the aisle, your routine and your worries won't matter. This is your day, and you only get married once."

"I mean, unless one of you die-"

Lucy face palmed and shoved William off his chair, who landed with a huff.

"I said something stupid, didn't I?"

Everyone in the room shouted yes just as Alex returned.

"Okay, I wasn't sure which ones to get. I found these black ones, and these gold ones. I saw green ones, but the dress is mostly green so I figured-"

Susan cut him off and grabbed the flowers with a smile. "Thank you, these are perfect. Now, all males leave the room so the bride can get dressed!"

"But my hair-"

"Will get done after you're dressed."

"But what if it wrinkles when I sit down!"

The dryad, who's name was Katherine, that was hanging out in the room and watched my entire breakdown chuckled. "Sweetie, it won't wrinkle. Trust me, with how intricate it is, you'll want it on before you do your hair so it doesn't ruin Susan's hard work."

Suddenly, my nerves were gone and I smiled. "That makes sense, okay," I walked off to get dressed, but was overwhelmed again. "Intricate? How will I put it on by myself if it's-"

"Oh, for Aslan's sake," Lucy chuckled and dragged me to the bathroom where my dress was. "I will help you."

"I'm being such a brat, aren't I? Oh god, all of you hate me now. Which means Edmund-"